• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Difflow Diffusers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another rear shot
2012-06-10_18-45-04_566.jpg

Diffuser #1 sold. Somebody want diffuser #2? It's not too bad now, I bent it all back today as good as I could and touched it up a bit.

$320 shipped takes it.

PM me.

I have 1 used NA1 diffuser left (Diffuser #2) from previous post. Little dinged up but I was able to bend it back to normal in 95% of the places.

$275 SHIPPED. I want it out of here, so somebody put this beast on your NA1. No returns, so check your exhaust and make sure it's not hanging too low.

have pictures? Also anyway to measure to make sure our exhaust muffler or Flange will not interfere?

PM'd.

All used diffusers sold.

I have a few new NA2 Difflow diffusers in stock - no fitment issues what-so-ever with those, because the rear valance sits lower, allowing the low hanging exhausts to not interfere with the diffuser. :) Slots now added to have the rear clips slide forwards and backwards to adjust for some people's rear valances.

I can have NA1 Difflows in stock shortly once somebody orders.

Glenn

...this looks like a must buy item!

Got mine On Monday but didn't have time to install it. Just finished putting it together.

This thing fits perfectly really nice piece, well designed.

View attachment 87685

Bruno
Evolution
--------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
can you shoe me where you drilled for the nut and bolt? I havent done that to mine yet, I just have been checking tightness before every drive.

I love the old school style tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back