• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Difflow Diffusers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough to say. PM me some pics. I had another gentleman with an intercooler that hung below the frame bar (between the rear wheels) so he couldn't get one.

I am pretty sure that the IC does NOT hang below the frame bar (right in the middle). I am curious if it will restrict the air flow to the IC though? Hmmmm, I will have too figure this out. Its almost like we need one a little shorter for turbo applications (or non WAIC turbo systems).

I'm sure we could cut the middle of the diffuser out if need-be. :)

1 DAY LEFT on the group buy, any more takers? :) :cool:

Payment sent this morning. I just made the last day. Cant wait to install and enjoy.

You won't be disappointed in this product guys, if you are on the fence, go for it. This thing can sell for a lot more. The quality and fit and finish are terrific, as is Glenn's customer service if you have any issues at all. It also WORKS and it looks awesome. One of my favorite mods.

Thanks TURBO2GO.

Yes, if anyone has any questions about the group buy or the installation or the diffuser in general, please don't hesitate to call.

4O6-2O7-48OO

Glenn

Hi Everyone -
First let me start off by saying "Glenn" and Difflow are excellant to work with :smile: ...that being said.... :wink:
I have a 1992 Acura NSX with a Pride V2 Exhaust and am running test pipes in place of the cats.

On my 1992 NSX the Diffuser hits the flange (this is the triangle one found on 1991 to 1994's) that connects to the front side exhaust pipe (the one in the middle of the car that sits the lowest) thus not alowing the diffuser to be able to be connected to the rear valance - it is about 3 inches away.

I have a friend (NHNSX) coming over today with his 1991 to see if it fits on his... :confused:

If anyone has one of these diffusers on a 1991 to a 1994 NSX please send me pictures :biggrin:.

PS - For some reason I can't upload pictures into my album...

More to come later -
Product is "Excellant" and I hope I can figure this out.
Thanks

Thanks Brian. Yes I'm crossing my fingers that the 91-94 cars don't all have this flange issue.

Last edited:
Hi -
On my friends 91 NSX - we didn't have any luck with the installation of the diffuser either, he has a Dali exhaust and not a stock exhaust. :frown: However, on his we actually hit the muffler before we hit the flange.

Any ways - Glenn has been in constant contact with me on the fit and we have swapped pics back and forth - definetly a "Great" vendor... :tongue:
Just stinks I need to send it back.. :cool:

Hopefully Glenn can get a retrofit going :biggrin: for us earlier NSX's

Hi -
On my friends 91 NSX - we didn't have any luck with the installation of the diffuser either, he has a Dali exhaust and not a stock exhaust. :frown: However, on his we actually hit the muffler before we hit the flange.

Any ways - Glenn has been in constant contact with me on the fit and we have swapped pics back and forth - definetly a "Great" vendor... :tongue:
Just stinks I need to send it back.. :cool:

Hopefully Glenn can get a retrofit going :biggrin: for us earlier NSX's

Thanks for all the feedback Brian. It's disappointing, I wish it would have fit for you! Live and learn I guess! I have updated our website to let others know, that if they have an aftermarket exhaust that dips far down/or have a 91-94 with a flange that sticks down, the diffuser won't fit - unless you cut it up a bit with a relief hole.

Last edited:
They may go without saying.. or it may be that I'm missing something, but won't this make it harder to do an oil change..?

Here's r4m3n's 1991 NSX. His exhaust/pipes didn't interfere, diffuser installed just fine. Looks great r4m3n!

photo6lt.jpg

Maybe that is the key - I need to get a Downforce 02 Style Rear Valence..
I have a stock rear valence...which the angle is different..any chance you have a side shot to see the exhaust underneath....??
Thanks Glenn

Here's r4m3n's 1991 NSX. His exhaust/pipes didn't interfere, diffuser installed just fine. Looks great r4m3n!

photo6lt.jpg

attachment.php

1992 NSX - Stock Rear Valence

attachment.php

1992 NSX - Pride Exhaust/Test Pipe - hits bottom of flange

attachment.php

1991 NSX - Stock Rear Valence/Dali Exhaust

Attachments

• nsxrear.jpg
    nsxrear.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 465
  • difflow.jpg
    difflow.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_1236resized.jpg
    IMG_1236resized.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
Mine is here Monday, can't wait will post pics as soon as its installed!

Bruno
Evolution
--------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Glen, is there supposed to be gap between 02 rear valence and the difuser? Ignore the scrap on rear valence from my cf type r diffuser. Everything on the bottom is secured as instruction but just wondering is that how.suppose to be looks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1338633292739.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338633292739.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 117
  • uploadfromtaptalk1338633312641.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338633312641.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back