• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Do You Remember Your First Time?

thought id share a pic with you guys a pic of my first time...... riding, driving, and buying a NSX :biggrin:

04689ffc.jpg

yep, theres 3 yellow NSXs. yep, theyre all NA2s. yep, theyre all comptech supercharged. and yep, theyre all owned by the same guy. well, i bought the one being washed :biggrin: thats not me in the picture, thats wes who made the deal happen. wes, if youre reading this, my driving record is still clean haha

i still remember my first time riding in a supercharged na2 and the feeling of being sucked into the seat.

the 2nd best feeling in the world? driving it home knowing i own it. im sure you guys know what the 1st best feeling in the world is already :biggrin:

oh, and about washing his cars? he has a car wash in his garage, the same kind you see in the diy car wash ports.

how was your first time with your NSX/s?

heres the rest of the pics. ahhh memories :)

3305c939.jpg

a7ef0883.jpg

a0baa6bb.jpg

20221398.jpg

e9332b2e.jpg

22898f70.jpg

cebed4c6.jpg

cf61546f.jpg

ccfc855d.jpg

36ac2b89.jpg

a18d0d4f.jpg

c1e8b19b.jpg

fbc843ca.jpg

51b7bdac.jpg

12bc900a.jpg

55c3fcd0.jpg

35cbfaa8.jpg

431526ae.jpg

e6fa7196.jpg

857d2d9b.jpg

c7500b95.jpg

Last edited:
That's a sweet photo!!! Priceless.

I dont own an NSX (yet) but i still remember the first time i saw an NSX in person. I was walking home feeling pretty depressed when i saw it parked in a guys driveway. So i went and spoke to the owner. We talked for a while and he let me touch it.... it was love at first sight.

I went home with a big smile on my face, and ended up here on Prime. Life has never been the same since.

thought id share a pic with you guys a pic of my first time...... riding, driving, and buying a NSX :biggrin:

a0f075f3.jpg

yep, theres 3 yellow NSXs. yep, theyre all NA2s. yep, theyre all comptech supercharged. and yep, theyre all owned by the same guy. well, i bought the one being washed :biggrin: thats not me in the picture, thats wes who made the deal happen. wes, if youre reading this, my driving record is still clean haha

i still remember my first time riding in a supercharged na2 and the feeling of being sucked into the seat.

the 2nd best feeling in the world? driving it home knowing i own it. im sure you guys know what the 1st best feeling in the world is already :biggrin:

how was your first time with your NSX/s?

what the hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one person who owns 3 supercharged NSX !!!!!!!!. what's the point??? he is more crazy than me on the yellow of his NSX.

in order to make a car super clean, i need to wash it every week. assuming that he washes them himself, it will make him washing his car at least 3 times every week. :biggrin:

They are beautiful!! How did you convince your wife to get all 3 without giving you a headache. I want to buy the 2nd one -2005, but I am afraid she will nag at me!!

You have 3 NSXes with 2-garage, where do you park the 3rd one?

omg! haha its funny i was thinking about buying a second Midnight Pearl! :)

I would NOT mind 3 NSX-R replicas in my drive way right about now.
And if they were all original type-Rs, then even better :cool:

Btw, the first time was "dreamy". It took me a few weeks
or so for reality to sink in.

For my first NSX, a 1995. I remember driving 100 miles to meet up with the truck because I couldn't wait for another day.

The car was filthy but I jumped right in, drove it home. My parents saw the car and had a disappointed response "what is this thing." After a full detail, the car look spanking new. I was impressed, so were they...lol

What a wonderful memory.

And when I got my second/current NSX.... It was just, WOW, I can't believe how much nicer and faster the 02 specs are....

Awesome feeling.

Wow, I still can't believe he would want to own 3 of the same colors and all but hey, at least he sold you one right LOL.
I remeber that feeling also. I flew 2000 plus miles to buy my NSX and drove it back. What a feeling!!

3 NSXs! Triplet:biggrin:

For me, I arranged to meet the previous owner to view the car. First drive around the block, I was pretty nervous! and I noticed how low the car feels from the inside. By the end of the day we came to an agreement that I take it home for the night!:eek:
And couple of days later the car was mine :smile:

the guy i bought it from was a multi millionaire. asked him why the nsx. he said he can afford ferraris and lamborghinis without a problem, but he wanted the reliability of the nsx, supercharged at that :biggrin:

the one being washed was the wife's car (my car now). the other 2 are his personal cars. he also owns another red one and an orange one that his "workers" use. so all in all, the guy *had* FIVE, yes FIVE supercharged NSXs.

when i first arrived at his place, the garage door was open and BAM!, 2 yellow NSXs. there was also a red one on the driveway and an orange one on the lawn.

now THAT is love hahah

the guy i bought it from was a multi millionaire. asked him why the nsx. he said he can afford ferraris and lamborghinis without a problem, but he wanted the reliability of the nsx, supercharged at that :biggrin:

the one being washed was the wife's car (my car now). the other 2 are his personal cars. he also owns another red one and an orange one that his "workers" use. so all in all, the guy *had* FIVE, yes FIVE supercharged NSXs.

when i first arrived at his place, the garage door was open and BAM!, 2 yellow NSXs. there was also a red one on the driveway and an orange one on the lawn.

now THAT is love hahah

and you only took a picture of them washing your car :confused:

I had a friend drive me to meet the seller 3hrs away a few years ago.
I had never even sat in one let alone drive one. I was so excited that night.
I have since, sold it and moved on to my current one, which I'm now have up for sale.

I bought mine on sight...could not even drive it because there was about 4 feet of snow everywhere...waited a couple of weeks and took her home...only problem has been a faulty speed sensor...lol...got to love a hand-built Japanese piece of machinery.

Dam:cool:

now THAT is love hahah

:eek: His 'workers' drive supercharged NSXs?? What in the world does he do, or do his 'workers' do? That is just weird. I am guessing that the orange and red ones were the newer '02 and up models, yes? That is a picture you should have snapped! Two car garage with 3 more NSXs sitting outside. That is just amazing.

Congrats! That's an awesome pic.

I was a "deer in headlights" when I first saw my NSX. Although I thought I was being nonchalant about the possibility of buying, I know the owner knew he had me at first glance.

And then I started reading Doug H.'s escapades from NSX Files and the track bug bit...hard.

i found the rest of the pics and theyre now up.

from i know, hes into banking.

must be nice to be loaded, money wise haha

Congrats on your purchase:smile:

Of course I remember the First Time...I wanted a NSX since they came out, but the first time I rode in one was only 3 years ago. A co-worker of mine who is also a member of this board took me for a ride in his Spa Yellow 99. I was immediately smitten with the car. When he hit V-tec I was very impressed with the smooth accelleration and the sound of his B&B exhaust. He was so cool that he let me take her for a spin. He encouraged me to stomp on it and feel how the Vtec pulls. I was happy just to be behind the wheel.:smile: THANKS ART!!!:biggrin:

Within the next year I ended my search for the right car in Denver. The previous owner who is also a prime member was stepping up to a F355. My wife and I flew one way to Denver and took a Taxi to a local Hotel. I remember seeing it parked there for the first time. My eyes were fixated with that Sleek Black car. I had brought a buyers checklist to go over and after a few minutes of looking at the car, I knew it was the one. After finishing up the paperwork, I bought the PO a beer and we sat and had a nice chat. We said our goodbyes and my wife and I set out on the road for our 1500 mile journey home. That was an experience of a lifetime. THANKS SCOTT!!!:biggrin:

Enjoy your new Baby.:smile:

After two dissapointing deal to get an NSX, my friend managed to get a deal from one private cars seller. The NSX was slightly modified with BRS 3-piece wheels, Eibach spring lowered and HKS intake and exhaust. The car was repainted in Pearl Black colour. Awesome feeling test driving it. Money was in hand and we made the deal in one day. My very first car and it's a supercar. Bringing it home my father was not impress with my choice. I remember he's complaining about it only having 2 seats. But I had a very wide smile on my face thinking the next day I was going to show it off to my friends. :biggrin:

That was me next to the car.

5772nsxfront.jpg

Last edited:
Back