• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally after 4+ years...my GPW 2004 >>

I took another look at the pics and didn't notice how freagin 'immaculate' your car was! Iain (fannsx), what were u thinking letting this ride go? Unless for personal financial reason, maybe it's time you check yourself in for service! lol...Something is not working right. Again..nice freagin' ride!!!

Really !!! That is a very, very good and clean looking NSX that you have bought.
I was just wondering...
What is the steering wheel on your car and what's its diameter.

Also, what sill-plates are those on your car. They look very clean to me :)

The CF door sills are from Downforce.

The steering wheel is Momo Team 280mm.
http://www.ltbmotorsports.com/team.html

The "H" hub is from evof575gtc, who is a Prime vendor.
He can get you everything I mentioned above. BTW, He is a great seller, who also gives good advice and support.

Please post pics of your gt3. I had a 944 turbo before so I'm a porsche guy for life, but the nsx is a steal right. Maybe I'll wait 5 years before a get one.

you are SUCHH a lucky guy.. I've been looking forever for a 2002+ GPW NSX that's ultra low mileage and mint like yours... seems like it's impossible though..

Please post pics of your gt3. I had a 944 turbo before so I'm a porsche guy for life, but the nsx is a steal right. Maybe I'll wait 5 years before a get one.

What's up Paul - any new pics to report? hehehe :)

I want to see it dropped on some new rims!

here's a quick pic of the GT3, will take some better pics later on....

rick

DSCN4657.jpg

fannsx

This was your old NSX??

Wow, if I could do it over again, I would want your car. See you over at M5board

i know this is an old post but it's such a shame.. he sold his nsx but what's worse... he sold it to the wrong person.. :p I wanted it!!!

I would've kept this baby as longggg as possible..

i know this is an old post but it's such a shame.. he sold his nsx but what's worse... he sold it to the wrong person.. :p I wanted it!!!

I would've kept this baby as longggg as possible..

I was a little disappointed myself how quickly the car was sold again.

Way to go Paul.... Does that mean I can PM you for the next three years because that is when I want to buy your car!!!!! I love the GPW!!! and I am looking to get a 04 - 05 on my 40th birthday! so PM me when you are ready to upgrade to the new gen!

Shawn

Way to go Paul.... Does that mean I can PM you for the next three years because that is when I want to buy your car!!!!! I love the GPW!!! and I am looking to get a 04 - 05 on my 40th birthday! so PM me when you are ready to upgrade to the new gen!

Shawn

LOL Shawn, you are kinda late - Paul sold the car to me! :)

this is the ONLY 2004 white/onyx and I'm the guy who bought it from Paul.....

rk

DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well, I guess I'll have to PM you till then hahahahaha!!!!!!

Let me know if you are ever ready to sell. It will be much appreciated!!!!

Shawn

Back