• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finish First = Lasting Protection!

I have been using Finish First for over 10 years. I owned 18 vehicles during this time. I owned two of these vehciles for eight years. I used Finish First on all of my vehicles and had absolutely zero issues unless you call a deep, durable shine a negative issue.

I live in Phoenix and nothing has been as durable and looks as good as Finish First. Zaino, Meguairs, Adams...I have tried all of them.

I keep going back to Finish First!

I realize I speak very highly of the product. I don't know anyone associated with the company. All I know is the Finish First sealant is the best wax/sealant I have ever used. I haven't tried any of Finish First's other products so I can't comment if they work well.

Just want to chime in that I've been using this product for the past year and I can say it's a really good product and I love it.

I too am very happy with the result, I bought two bottles "Finish First" directly from the firm (very nice and friendly waitress), the product is easy to apply and especially easy to remove even more to shine, even more extraordinary, it leaves no traces on rubbers and plastics, the body has a shine and the color depth as if the surface was wet, I'm very glad I bought this great product, thank you to you for your help!: Sourire:

Great stuff!

this thread sux w/o pics! :biggrin: before and after!?

Back