• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: Ark Exhaust - $550 Shipped!

I'm wondering how much louder is the Ark exhaust compared to the original RS-R. I got download from prime member of how it sounds like. I heard someones exhaust with Dali... I don't like it..sounds too much like cheap import. The Ark seems to sound close to RS-R. looking for input on this.

Ark? any exhaust left?

valenzul said:
I'm wondering how much louder is the Ark exhaust compared to the original RS-R.

I had the RSR and now I have the Ark. The RSR is one of the quietest exhausts you can buy. The Ark is a lot louder, no comparison really to the RSR. You would buy the RSR if you like a sound that is almost quiet as stock but roars up when you step on it.

I am just in fear that I will regret it if I switch to this and the exhaust has drone during cruizing speeds. Much more when the WIFE complains :eek:

Am thinking about it due to the higher HP numbers it produces.

Any Midwest NSXers with Ark exhaust near Schaumburg, IL?

valenzul said:
I'm wondering how much louder is the Ark exhaust compared to the original RS-R. I got download from prime member of how it sounds like. I heard someones exhaust with Dali... I don't like it..sounds too much like cheap import. The Ark seems to sound close to RS-R. looking for input on this.

Ark? any exhaust left?

Yes. more unit coming this week. And it is new system with different looks on muffler TIPs.

And price we have listed above thread for new GB price.

Thanks

Finallly... New DT ARK exhaust system arrived our Warehouse.

We will post picture today on www.arkspeedracing.com

And we will open new special price staring today until Aug 15,2005.

Come check us later today !! Awsome Tip !!

New DT-S system posted on www.arkspeedracing.com

NEW First come First Service Goup Buy Price for 10members only: READY TO SHIP
$710.00 + 59.00 US Continetal
International buyer, please contact us at [email protected]

Just pay thru PAYPAL : [email protected]

Thanks

SM0100-9196S_01.jpg

SM0100-9196S_02.jpg

SM0100-9196S_03.jpg

SM0100-9196S_04.jpg

Attachments

• dt-s 1.jpg
    dt-s 1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 215
  • small.jpg
    small.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 207
  • small3.jpg
    small3.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 217
  • small 1.jpg
    small 1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
ARK DT-S system version installed on NSX

Attachments

• dts-2.jpg
    dts-2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 233
  • dts-3.jpg
    dts-3.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 219
  • dts-4.jpg
    dts-4.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 204
  • dts-5.jpg
    dts-5.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 215
  • dts-6.jpg
    dts-6.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 220
nice exhaust, i think it would be nicer if you can start out a new thread instead of keep using the $550 shipped GB. Got me all excited and then confused. :confused: :wink:

The new installed style is on the car I am working on. Fit is great! Sound is softer at idle than the other one. Nice deeper tone at speed. Felt like might be faster with the new one. New tip is much better! :biggrin:

The new exhaust looks good. I'm looking forward to seeing the quad tip design. A dual tip design like the Borla one Anytime Racing used to offer would be perfect. Nice quad tips, angled up just right and perfect fit in the 91-01 rear valence. I'll check back later when that's available.

nis350 said:
What else is different other than the tips?

The inner muffler structure added more tech. of ARK. And Tip is changed as double layer tip.

This $550.00 Shipped thread GB is CLOSED.

Thanks

PS: Check our new GB for ARK DT-S.

I'd appreciate any feedback from NA2 owners with this exhaust. Thanks.

ARkers...can you count me in for one, if you guys are local in Southern
cali. i would like to pick it up and make payment at time of pick up. Is this possible? do let me know..thanks.

octechgeek said:
ARkers...can you count me in for one, if you guys are local in Southern
cali. i would like to pick it up and make payment at time of pick up. Is this possible? do let me know..thanks.

I guess you knock us too late. We don't have ARK React original version anymore. But good news is we have DT-S ARK Version updated exhaust system in stock. just call us TEL) 626-934-1275 or visit us at www.arkspeedracing.com

Sorry to bump and old subject i just figured id point out somthing i find very unfair to the nsx community! If everyone would visit the ARK site. just peek at the prices for other exhausts like the m3 catback and others which are much longer, and have alot more piping. but cost half of the nsx exhaust. :mad:

nsxtcy85 said:
Sorry to bump and old subject i just figured id point out somthing i find very unfair to the nsx community! If everyone would visit the ARK site. just peek at the prices for other exhausts like the m3 catback and others which are much longer, and have alot more piping. but cost half of the nsx exhaust. :mad:
I don't think fairness has anything to do with this. Not only they are different products, the M3 units are produced in much higher quantity hence the price is lower.
Steve

Back