• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: Side Bolster Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump!!
I'm still very interested in these.

If someone has one of these, and is willing to let me borrow it for a week, I can have it traced by an upholsterer, and get a bunch of these made.

PM me please, or if the OP intends to create another batch of them then best of luck. :smile:

I tried PM'ing Motegi, but his mailbox is full, and won't accept any more messages.
Does anyone here personally know Motegi, and can contact him to see if he can respond?

Thanks.

Oh how I need a set of these!!

I want one as well!

I tried PM'ing Motegi, but his mailbox is full, and won't accept any more messages.
Does anyone here personally know Motegi, and can contact him to see if he can respond?

Thanks.

Sorry to keep bumping, but I'm really interested in these.
Can anyone get a hold of Motegi?

Me too!

I have one somewhere and if Motegi doesn't reproduce, I can possibly have some made. Of course, I'd want Motegi's permission to do so, as I don't want to step on a fellow NSX Prime members toes.

Looks like Motegi is not responding

Many of us want this item... and sounds like we have a sample available and someone can have them produced for a one time order.

Looks like Motegi is not responding

Many of us want this item... and sounds like we have a sample available and someone can have them produced for a one time order.

I want this as much as anyone on here, but we do need to respect Motegi's intellectual property regarding this item. The proper thing to do is try to find a way to contact him directly, perhaps by phone or in person. There has got to be someone on Prime that knows him personally, and can reach out to him.

I just tried emailing him, so hopefully he can get back to us.

I want this as much as anyone on here, but we do need to respect Motegi's intellectual property regarding this item. The proper thing to do is try to find a way to contact him directly, perhaps by phone or in person. There has got to be someone on Prime that knows him personally, and can reach out to him.

I just tried emailing him, so hopefully he can get back to us.

I totally agree with that approach, just trying to breath some life into this product demand, since a bunch of us want these.

Saying that if we can't get in touch with Motegi or he doesn't wanna make these, worse case, we do a one time production run based on a sample.

No luck getting a response from Motegi.
:frown:

Last edited:

Funny guy! I'm planning to take the sheepskin covers off my MCB; maybe I'll sell them to you. :tongue:

Just Google'd "Seat Bolster Protection" and came up with this photo. Would this work for the NSX?

http://www.ryan-performance.com/seatsaver_blk.html

Now THIS looks promising! Can we get leatherseats.com or somebody to make a set for the NSX?

Last edited:
My understanding is this somehow goes under the center cushion between the bolsters to hold it in place. Do the centers come up so you could slide this in???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back