• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Heavy competition

I tested it as soon as I received the notification and it worked for me. Maybe someone was faster than you and/or the allowed number of downloads per hour/day or whatever is already exceeded - don't know any details. You may ask 1TITENSX.

Someone with a more reliable host here? BTW: It seems to be only 65 MB.

NSX-Racer said:
I tested it as soon as I received the notification and it worked for me. Maybe someone was faster than you and/or the allowed number of downloads per hour/day or whatever is already exceeded - don't know any details. You may ask 1TITENSX.

Someone with a more reliable host here? BTW: It seems to be only 65 MB.

Hi

I doubt someone was faster than me. When you reply in this thread I get a email which goes directly to my cellphone. I was at my computer when I read the sms so I went right in and clicked the link.

If it is a 90mb file you could email it to me at removed

Then I could put it up on my website. I have no idea what my limit is, but I have a lot there already so another 90mb should not be a problem.

Edit: If your smtp handle a 90 mb mail? You could ofcourse get a Gmail account from me and send it from there.

Regards

Last edited:
NSX-Racer said:
Thanks for the hint - I uploaded a 90 MB file composed of parts from different sessions - I hope it works (should work for 7 days from now on - as you wrote, I have no clue about how many downloads are possible.
And here is the link:
http://l1.yousendit.com/d.php?id=2D79OQNWKXQ843N9R4YW24D44C

Are you absolutely sure this is the url produced once you uploaded the file :confused: Whenever I upload a file, it always starts with a "S".

ALarsh said:
I would be glad to host it. I have the space for it.

Do you have a program to FTP it? I can send you the info via PM to FTP it to my server.

Let me know...

edit: you can download a FTP program for free here: http://www.globalscape.com/downloads/download.asp?pid=FT7&sessionid=1wea2brren44sf455m1vl545
Thanks for the offer - I have a FTP program - you can send the access data to my e-mail adress [email protected]

Martin - thank you for your offer too but I'm not allowed to mail more than 20 MB.

In the meantime I've uploaded the Enzo part of the video to my website; you can access it directly here. This should work 100%.

edit: some infos corrected

Last edited:
1TITENSX said:
Are you absolutely sure this is the url produced once you uploaded the file :confused: Whenever I upload a file, it always starts with a "S".
Yes, I tried the hyperlink myself and it worked - at least the first time but not again unfortunately.

Prelude Vtir said:
Wow that Enzo sure is fast. What kind of speeds were you reaching?
I had a max of about 240 km/h at the end of the long straight and I estimate the Enzo being about 30-40 km/h faster than me - we're speaking of more than double the HPs.

Sweet video and nice driving BTW.

In the name of the community I want to thank ALarsh for his help!

Little explanation for the video: I edited various scenes from different sessions to form a story from entering the track to returning back to the gas station so you have a clue of the whole place. You may notice some periods where I shifted very early (up to 6th gear). That's when I tried to cool down the overheating engine (good excuse for not being fast enough). Issue is discussed in the technical section.

Hi

Thanks

Downloading at about +50KB/s and climbing.

Probably higher if I shut down Emule and a Bit Torrent client here.

Regards

martin said:
Hi

Thanks

Downloading at about +50KB/s and climbing.

Probably higher if I shut down Emule and a Bit Torrent client here.

Regards

You will be able to get around 300 KB/s if you close those programs.

I'm glad I could help out. Please do not post the link to different sites to keep bandwidth under control.

ALarsh

ALarsh said:
You will be able to get around 300 KB/s if you close those programs.

I'm glad I could help out. Please do not post the link to different sites to keep bandwidth under control.

ALarsh

Wow... 673.4Kbps...... not bad........

DutchBlackNsx said:
Great vid Wolfgang.

Love your analog G-force gauge.
Thanks - you're the first who mentions my secret g meter - it's a luck chain from my girlfriend - in fact it's a R meter (R is the first letter of her name and part of the chain).

RP-Motorsports said:
The Viper is fast down the straights, but slow as hell in the turns!
The Viper wouldn't have pulled away in that manner if I'd been able to use the NSX engine to its full extend - as I wrote I had to slow down due to overheating. As you can see the driver waved me to pass which I usualy would have done but I wanted to stay behind - otherwise I would have been at least 5 or 10 seconds faster over the whole lap (if you exit a corner faster than a Viper then you don't loose too much on the next straight).

Back