• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

hey everyone

just wanted to give another update and to inform that everyone that i am still alright. been busy here. we are in a spot where there is no media attention but it is easlily as heavy fighting as baghdad. still saving for the nsx but it will definately be a serious number cruncher when it gets there. oh well. well i will try and post pics when the internet is a little faster. good by all

Nick

Glad to hear you're doing well and staying safe. Please tell everyone there we're continuing to pray for them and thinking of them every day.

Happy and safe Memorial Day.

And my offer of a cold beer when you get back still stands! :smile:

hello

I'm an arab, and I'm originally from Iraq and my family lives less than 1000 Km away from the probable place you're in right now

so, the people that you are "giving hell" are actually my ancesters. and I have doubts that you're doing this for just cause

and I have a probelm with this equation you are working

killing Iraqis = NSX

and the joke that America is in Iraq to free the people,,, well, no one is laughing at that joke anymore

so my advice to you

please, go back to the US and stay there until there is a real cause to kill inocent people

and keep in mind, history records everything

Be safe scout and take care.

please, go back to the US and stay there until there is a real cause to kill inocent people

The innocent people you are referring to are they the suicide (better description murder) bombers. The cowardly radicals that murder unarmed people, who for the first time were afforded the opportunity to vote in a free election and get one step closer to self government. Let us ask the Kuwaiti and Kurdish people how innocent the former government of Iraq was.

nd the joke that America is in Iraq to free the people,,, well, no one is laughing at that joke anymore

There was never a joke, but rather political opinions and propaganda to achieve select people's own agenda

keep in mind, history records everything

Unless your ruling dictator controls your media, schools, thoughts, and movement.

What history will record is that future generations of Iraqis will enjoy freedom due to the sacrifices of a country that believes all men (mankind) were created equal.

Last edited:
cmhs75 said:
hello

I'm an arab, and I'm originally from Iraq and my family lives less than 1000 Km away from the probable place you're in right now

so, the people that you are "giving hell" are actually my ancesters. and I have doubts that you're doing this for just cause

killing Iraqis = NSX

and the joke that America is in Iraq to free the people,,, well, no one is laughing at that joke anymore

so my advice to you

What the f**k is this chit?? Are you kidding me???

Get the feck out of here, your moron.

Our boys and girls are there trying to help Iraq establish a democracy while "arabs" are beheading innocent people and using car bombs to hurt/kill civillians.

I sincerely hope you are not representative of the common, intelligent Iraqi. If not, then iraq is f**ked.

If this is offensive to you, too F**KING bad.

Power to the good Iraqi people. BOO to idiots like you.

You are the biggest loser I have ever, repeat, ever, come across.

cmhs75 said:
hello

killing Iraqis = NSX

so my advice to you

Wow?!?! Are you serious? I'm white knocked after reading your thread!!! :mad:

We are against terrorist and not against human rights. Do not get that confused.

Singles.whywearehere.GIF

let's all step back!

hmmm... We're all friends here! We also love NSX'es, let's not deviate from that. The DarkSide of the Prancin' Horse & Rally-bred Econo-boxes & Nuovo-Corvettes want to lead us astray. Don't give IN!!!

cmhs75, please delete or edit your post; send 19dcavscout or NsXMas a pm or email if you choose. As someone coming from a similar background as you, I saw nothing inappropriate w/ the original thread.

Banshee Wail, NsXMas, Vizal, and others, please edit all your posts once the former post has been removed or edited.

There is no need to argue & foment dissent. NSXPrime.com Administration would not appreciate such from anyone nor will it be tolerated.

Everyone, have a safe memorial day! :cool:

Last edited:
Banshee Wail said:
Be safe scout and take care.

The innocent people you are referring to are they the suicide (better description murder) bombers. The cowardly radicals that murder unarmed people, who for the first time were afforded the opportunity to vote in a free election and get one step closer to self government. Let us ask the Kuwaiti and Kurdish people how innocent the former government of Iraq was.

There was never a joke, but rather political opinions and propaganda to achieve select people's own agenda

Unless your ruling dictator controls your media, schools, thoughts, and movement.

What history will record is that future generations of Iraqis will enjoy freedom due to the sacrifices of a country that believes all men (mankind) were created equal.

are they really just killing the terrorists over there? or do you have more than someone who lives less than 1000 km from the place and actually has relatives over there? and who drawed the terrorists in in the first place

and i reallybelieve the propaganda part of the it

and are we the only people with dictators ruling us? I think the minorities of the US have a different opinion regarding your statment. and If I am being dictated, then why am I living a piecful live with no problems worth mentioning (expet Iraq and Israel which are not due to dictator ruling)

and what are you talking about regarding history recording the freedom of iraq due to a country who blieves human right? WHAT FREEDOM? how long has the war in iraq lasted? first it was totla distruction weapons propaganda, now it;s terrosits propeganda? common its so clear why they are there,

Freedom of people? what freedom of people? all the iraqis are asking for is for the US to get the hell out and leave them alone. there on a conquest of conquring not freeing. and what about all the rest of the world which nees freeing? where is the US respect for humanity there? how about norht Korea? how about Chechnia? hell, how about Palistain?

I agree that the terrorsts need to be elliminated. but what the US is doin is creating more terrorists then ever before, they're spelling gas on the fire with thier actions. If their cause is really noble, they would have left long ago.

NsXMas said:
What the f**k is this chit?? Are you kidding me???

Get the feck out of here, your moron.

Our boys and girls are there trying to help Iraq establish a democracy while "arabs" are beheading innocent people and using car bombs to hurt/kill civillians.

I sincerely hope you are not representative of the common, intelligent Iraqi. If not, then iraq is f**ked.

If this is offensive to you, too F**KING bad.

Power to the good Iraqi people. BOO to idiots like you.

You are the biggest loser I have ever, repeat, ever, come across.

cool down, and then repost, I cant understand any of your point "too many F words to comprehend "

Vizal said:
Wow?!?! Are you serious? I'm white knocked after reading your thread!!! :mad:

We are against terrorist and not against human rights. Do not get that confused.

simple quetion? who was in Iraq first the US or the terrorists?

I don't have any complain about the US fighting terrorists, but I do coplain that they are making more problems than what they are solving

Re: let's all step back!

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm... We're all friends here! We also love NSX'es, let's not deviate from that. The DarkSide of the Prancin' Horse & Rally-bred Econo-boxes & Nuovo-Corvettes want to lead us astray. Don't give IN!!!

cmhs75, please delete or edit your post; send 19dcavscout or NsXMas a pm or email if you choose. As someone coming from a similar background as you, I saw nothing inappropriate w/ the original thread.

Banshee Wail, NsXMas, Vizal, and others, please edit all your posts once the former post has been removed or edited.

There is no need to argue & foment dissent. NSXPrime.com Administration would not appreciate such from anyone nor will it be tolerated.

Everyone, have a safe memorial day! :cool:

I'm not going to delete my post, if the adminstrater chooses so, then fine

I really really hate these threads that are created to celebrate the US attack on Iraq and amercians are cheering on as if they are really doing a good thing.

well if you are doing a good thing, then please please explain to this person who was refered to as an idiot, why no one in the whole entire islamic world or arab world is happy about the Iraq attack. and no one in the applauded the US for what it did and what it is doing right now

here's the gold question.

which is more preciuse, human life, or mony?

if you ansower human life, then I ask the US kindely to withdrow from Iraq and stop the troulble they're causing.

if you ansower mony(i.e petroluim), well then, keep on posting threads like this celebrating the iraqi attack and I will keep on protesting gainst it.

you guys are upset about what I say on this thread? well guess what? I'm upset because the Iraqis getting killed everyday. now, which one of us should really be mad?

so your friends and relatives are over here trying to kill me and eachother. i am in a place where there is a civil war going on. and oh yes they are killing eachother like crazy. and also tell them thanks for making us lose 3 of our guys in the last few months. i dont want to hear it. if you guys would just realaise that we are trying to help then we would be able to go home an i could go home to my wife and not worry about leaving the damn gate everytime. this is your guy's fault not ours. quit killing people and we will leave.

scouts out

cmhs75 said:
are they really just killing the terrorists over there? or do you have more than someone who lives less than 1000 km from the place and actually has relatives over there? and who drawed the terrorists in in the first place

and i reallybelieve the propaganda part of the it

and are we the only people with dictators ruling us? I think the minorities of the US have a different opinion regarding your statment. and If I am being dictated, then why am I living a piecful live with no problems worth mentioning (expet Iraq and Israel which are not due to dictator ruling)

and what are you talking about regarding history recording the freedom of iraq due to a country who blieves human right? WHAT FREEDOM? how long has the war in iraq lasted? first it was totla distruction weapons propaganda, now it;s terrosits propeganda? common its so clear why they are there,

Freedom of people? what freedom of people? all the iraqis are asking for is for the US to get the hell out and leave them alone. there on a conquest of conquring not freeing. and what about all the rest of the world which nees freeing? where is the US respect for humanity there? how about norht Korea? how about Chechnia? hell, how about Palistain?

I agree that the terrorsts need to be elliminated. but what the US is doin is creating more terrorists then ever before, they're spelling gas on the fire with thier actions. If their cause is really noble, they would have left long ago.
Way to go. Way to turn an innocent thread about a soldier saying "hey, I'm still ok" into your political ranting ground. I believe it's been said before that you don't like American soldiers in your land. Fine. No need to tell us about it again in this thread.

19dcavscout said:
so your friends and relatives are over here trying to kill me and eachother. i am in a place where there is a civil war going on. and oh yes they are killing eachother like crazy. and also tell them thanks for making us lose 3 of our guys in the last few months. i dont want to hear it. if you guys would just realaise that we are trying to help then we would be able to go home an i could go home to my wife and not worry about leaving the damn gate everytime. this is your guy's fault not ours. quit killing people and we will leave.

scouts out

look 19dcavscout I know that you have the best intentions going to Iraq, but with all do respect, you being there is only making things worst. there will never be stability with the US present.

and regarding those people who are killing each other, I have only one thing to say, once trouble starts it's like a fire, it so hard to stop and it gets everything

so 19dcavscout, if you really want to help, just get out! and I don't mean to kick you out, you're welcomed to be my guest anytime. but these times are horrible, iraq is burning and the US has other reasons to be there other than yours so don't get draged into this.

you have no idea how easy it is for terrorists to lore inosent people, trick them with words and pit them against you and your friends. and the terrorsits can achieve this so easly by your existance and the refusal of the US to backout until it gets what it wants a goverment it can control

if you can, pass by Saudi arabia and i'll personally show you how people feel about the US being in Iraq, no one is happy and when this no one is a whole nation, you know that there must be something wrong, and no it's not the whole nation which is wrong, that's an imposibility.

19dcavscout save your life and save your friends life and save thousands of Iraqi's lifes and just leave, these times are ugly for all of us

Autophile said:
Way to go. Way to turn an innocent thread about a soldier saying "hey, I'm still ok" into your political ranting ground. I believe it's been said before that you don't like American soldiers in your land. Fine. No need to tell us about it again in this thread.

I promise ill stop saying it if you guys stop celebrating the Iraqi attack

deal?

oh and stop discussing anything remotly related to politics on NSX prime, I thought this was a rule here by the way

I have a thousand things i protest against the US and I don't post any of them here,

except when someone repeatidly starts a thread like this, it's just to much to bottle up and keep inside

so I'm gonna vent and feel free to delete my posts and hate me as much as you want. we're humans too and we feel pain just as you do, so how does it feel now?

I urge the US to add this to thier comendmets:

live and let live

jaytip nsx said:
cmhs75,
i notice in your profile that it doesn't state where live.could you tell us where you live?

Saudi Arabia, Riyadh and Dhahran

CMHS75 comments are totally out of topic and If I were you....I wouldn't even waste my time...

19dCavscout: We're so glad to know that you're doing okay. Be careful out there...We are praying for your safe return!

Once again Thanks Scout for saying hello and please be safe.

CMHS75, I see where our difference of opinions lie. As you stated you reside in Saudi Arabia. You are still under the yoke of a king without true freedom. You say that you live a peaceful life with no problems worth mentioning. I say the sheep of the field are probably happy too, being tended by their sheppard until they are taken to slaughter.

There are no words that I can use to convey my beliefs that would be acceptable to you as your opinions are tainted. You probable still believe that we flushed the holy book down a toilet.

This I know, the government of Iraq was a brutal totalitarian government that committed atrocities against its own people and the Kurdish and Kuwaiti people. The people of Iraq will be able to eventually live the life of a free person without being oppressed.

Furthermore, I like how you want to indicate that minority people of the United States are down trodden. First off, I am considered a minority class. I am a mixture of just about everything. I see America for what it is a bastion of hope and light for all people. If this was not the case, why do so many people risk life and limb to immigrate here?

In the words of former President Ronald Reagan "Wherever there is flight in the world it is always away from, not to, communism".

As to whether I have friends who I care about in the area discussed. I say thanks to 19dcavscout's post I now have one more.

Finally you indicated that the purpose for the military action by the U.S. is less than honorable. Well I guess you can argue that subject from many different positions. Even terrrorists have family members who mourn their passing, no matter what evil actions they performed in life. For these people I say the military action by the U.S. can be summed up in this simple lesson my grandfather gave to me. "If you mess with the bull you get the horns".

So many lies in the media. Don't know which one to trust anymore.

While I realize his views are unpopular, it is a mistake to dismiss cmhs75's opinion.

Indeed, it is the ease by which we dismiss such opinions that has led to some of the problems created by our long occupation of Iraq.

Many of the Iraqi people welcome us with open arms, but many others welcome us with explosive devices. My friend's little brother was killed on Friday.

Until we take a hard look at US policy in the middle east and our support of brutal, oppressive regimes there and elsewhere, (the Caspian pipeline is just one example of the regimes we support where our economic interests are at stake) we will never be the force for good that we can be. It breaks my heart to see our soldiers die for their pure ideals when the reality of our mission is far more tainted.

Our soldiers are amazing people that deserve better from their government. Yet, we see veteran benefits cut, hospitals closing, and the reserves denied participation in the post-Iraq health care given to the regular troops, despite 20% of them having no health care and reserves making up 40% of the troops in Iraq. (My friend's brother was supposed to be done with his term in October 2004 and had registered for college, but was sent back under 'stop loss')

Given how different that those on either side of the US political spectrum see the Iraqi war, is it any wonder that the rest of the world sees us in a far different light?

As for the Koran desecration, the US government has confirmed that abuse of the Koran occurred. They deny that it was flushed down the toilet, but they do confirm that it was 'mishandled'.

As for the toilet story, that was confirmed by a US Govt. official (hence Newsweek printed it). That official recanted and Newsweek issued its apology. However, allegations of Koran abuse are found in the FBI documentation of exit interviews with lawyers who met with GB detainees who have since been released. (And thus presumably not members of AQ, since we don't release AQ, and thus not trained to claim Koran desecration when captured, as some have speculated).

These allegations were also confirmed at one time by a current detainee, but the Govt. has stated this person has since recanted while still in custody. We are left to wonder whether they were lying then or whether they have been pressured to change their story.

We are not in the empire business. We were supposed to be a Republic. Our action and non-action in the rest of the world belies our alleged humanitarian purpose in Iraq.

I love this country, but it is not a blind love like a child loves his mother, and mommy can do no wrong. When I see my country going down the wrong path I want to make it right, not pretend it isn't happening.

While our government tries to bring down the UN through Bolton (whose nomination would be the end of the UN, or at least US participation in the UN) and the bogus investigation of the oil for food program, we do nothing about the 8.8 Billion for Iraqi reconstruction that was stolen from the provisional government, under our watch. Our troops our dying because the Iraqi people did not get the reconstruction they were promised and nobody in this country wants to hear about the gross war profiteering that has gone on and continues to go on.

But go ahead, call me a communist for daring to raise these issues. To shout down dissent as unpatriotic has a long history in this country.

"While I realize his views are unpopular, it is a mistake to dismiss cmhs75's opinion.

Indeed, it is the ease by which we dismiss such opinions that has led to some of the problems created by our long occupation of Iraq."

What I was saying is that CMHS75 response to 19DCavscout's thread tittled "HEY EVERYONE" is totally OFF TOPIC! If you guys wanted to ARGUE about Iraq or US policies in the Mid East then it's only appropriate that you start your OWN topic in the forums!!!! :mad: People just don't get it!!! :confused:

Banshee Wail said:
Once again Thanks Scout for saying hello and please be safe.

CMHS75, I see where our difference of opinions lie. As you stated you reside in Saudi Arabia. You are still under the yoke of a king without true freedom. You say that you live a peaceful life with no problems worth mentioning. I say the sheep of the field are probably happy too, being tended by their sheppard until they are taken to slaughter.

There are no words that I can use to convey my beliefs that would be acceptable to you as your opinions are tainted. You probable still believe that we flushed the holy book down a toilet.

This I know, the government of Iraq was a brutal totalitarian government that committed atrocities against its own people and the Kurdish and Kuwaiti people. The people of Iraq will be able to eventually live the life of a free person without being oppressed.

Furthermore, I like how you want to indicate that minority people of the United States are down trodden. First off, I am considered a minority class. I am a mixture of just about everything. I see America for what it is a bastion of hope and light for all people. If this was not the case, why do so many people risk life and limb to immigrate here?

In the words of former President Ronald Reagan "Wherever there is flight in the world it is always away from, not to, communism".

As to whether I have friends who I care about in the area discussed. I say thanks to 19dcavscout's post I now have one more.

Finally you indicated that the purpose for the military action by the U.S. is less than honorable. Well I guess you can argue that subject from many different positions. Even terrrorists have family members who mourn their passing, no matter what evil actions they performed in life. For these people I say the military action by the U.S. can be summed up in this simple lesson my grandfather gave to me. "If you mess with the bull you get the horns".

with all do respect, who are you to claim that I'm a sheep in a field? I can claim the same thing, but in your case, it would be the powerfull US media

this is something I really dislike about some (or maibe most) americans. They like to impose thier ideals on other people by force!! and they call it freedom!?!?

the government over here in saudi arabia is as quite as a rock, they are so passive, they are very weary of getting into something that might cause instability in the country. and you look at it from someone else's point of view, namely a muslim's point of view. we muslims are happy over here and we have ower reasons, we don't care much about the riches of the world, we just wan't to live in piece which is too much to ask for aparently. all the technology and riches of the US are really good, but they're not #1 for us, and yeah I am prefectly sain when I say this

so as i mentioned befor " live and let live" stop impozing your ideals on otherr people and stop telling them they are not happy because they can claim the same thing about you.

we have tousands of stallaways in Saudi arabia, that is not an indication of anything except mony. that's all

by the way, who did you vote for?

Back