• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HugaBuga Regulator TOUR

hugo, you are one of the coolest guys i've ever met. thank you for your hard work. and thank you for bringing all the joy to the NSX community.

-Greg

hi hugo,
i kept waiting to see a post from the orlando group but it looks like i'm the first. what a pleasure it was to meet you face-to-face after seeing posts from other members across the united states who had the upgrade done.
i can't believe how fast you repair these units. my passenger window is 2 seconds faster and i no longer have to pull the driver's window up by hand while pushing the button.
also, when you get the teflon blocks finished that replace the four rubber oem pieces around the window, i'll be first in line to purchase them.
sorry for your 2 unfortunate experiences (your accident and then the theft of your parts) while visiting us in the u.s.
not everyone is like that here as i'm sure you experienced from all the nsx owners you encountered during your "adventure". it was also nice to have lunch with you, nabil and the other primers and to swap stories away from doing the upgrades and visiting at the same time.
if you ever come back to the u.s., you can stay with me and my family. just contact me through prime.
once again, thanks a million! you're a great guy.
also, thanks nabil for allowing to use your business for our repairs.

best regards,
rog

Back