• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugo window fix it tour in MD

Hey there's an idea. I have a big drive way to easily park 12 cars and a 4 car garage so Hugo can work in the shade. Its in the back of my restaurant, so you guys can have lunch/dinner at my place too.

^^^^ like that idea!

- - - Updated - - -

1. Syndicate
2. kennyc
3. Cosplayerkyo
4. joseja1979
5. Bigdare23
6. 808NESSEX
7. DynoDave
8. Roland44
9. Stallion777
10. Jtrikakis
11. NSXWOLF

It will be a pleasure to host this event. I'm 5 minutes from exit 89 off I-95. La Cucina Italian Restaurant. The address is 105 North Washington Street, Havre de Grace, Maryland, 21078. My garage is on the back via Strawberry Lane.

Does Hugo have the parts himself? If so, I'd be up for the full install, as long as this doesnt become an all day affair

1. Syndicate
2. OBerrios
3. Cosplayerkyo
4. joseja1979
5. Bigdare23
6. 808NESSEX
7. DynoDave
8. Roland44
9. Stallion777
10. Jtrikakis
11. NSXWOLF
12. BrianB

Added myself to the list.

1. Syndicate
2. OBerrios
3. Cosplayerkyo
4. joseja1979
5. Bigdare23
6. 808NESSEX
7. DynoDave
8. Roland44
9. Stallion777
10. Jtrikakis
11. NSXWOLF
12. BrianB
13. ThatGuy

I am going to send my brother with my car--I will be out of town, but he's agreed to help me out!

Updated the roster:

1. Syndicate
2. OBerrios
3. Cosplayerkyo
4. joseja1979
5. Bigdare23
6. 808NESSEX
7. DynoDave
8. Roland44
9. Stallion777
10. Jtrikakis
11. NSXWOLF
12. BrianB
13. ThatGuy
14. Lamini (needs both window kits, installed).

I'll be 1.5hrs west from destination if anyone wishes to cruise! You know how often it is you see more than 1 of us on the road. Will be there 0800hrs.

Last edited:
Having been to the first two slow window fix these are the things you will need tool wise ....

10mm socket w/ rachet or nut driver

Flat head srew driver

#2 phillips screw driver or screw gun

Tape to hold up the window. Duck tape or packing tape works fine. You can also use a clamp if it has rubber tips.

I recomment you get plastic cups for the screws or you can just leave them in the foot wells of the nsx but there are two sizes and three differnt ones. 4 gold 4 brown door handle and 6 or 7 smaller brown ones for the door panel and 4 for the speaker. I would recommend three cups one for each set of screws ... door handle , speaker, door panel

You should make a check list for re-installing the door panels like to make sure you pull out all the cables where they should go before re installing the plastic. mirror and door latch cable.

Make sure the holes on the plastic line up where the holes are where you need to put the screws back for the door handle.

It helps if you have a partner or two while taking apart the doors as well as installing back.

Last edited:
Back