• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Las Vegas meet July 22, 2006

Look's like the torch has been passed to me for this meet :biggrin: .

Meet: Green Valley Ranch Front Entrance

Date: July 22, 2006

TIME: 11:00AM

Drive: from Green Valley ranch to Boulder City at 11:30.

Lunch: 12:00 PM Wine Cafe located on Boulder City's main drive.
"WINE AND NSX GOOD MIX"

After lunch we can take some pictures of the cars by the lake.

I'm going to try and talk to the manager so we can park up front and try to get us to sit all of us at one table.

Who's in? :biggrin:
1. Sincity_Nsx
2. TURBO BOXSTERS
3. TAG +2
4. Esprit 1 is out.
5. NY2NV
6. Vegas Nsx +1?
7. Hondoctors
8. Nik3sgte +1
9. Kswift
10. ItsBettrThatWay 1?

Last edited:
Re: Las Vegas meet July 22

Hi Bill,

I will be sipping a glass or two of 82' Petrus in Hong Kong that Saturday. Sorry to disappoint....:frown:

Best Regards
Paul

am off to beijing and macao tomorrow. but i'll be back in time for the meet.see u all there. hey paul i need tips of what to see in china.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: u know what i mean:wink: just kidding.

NY2NV said:
am off to beijing and macao tomorrow. but i'll be back in time for the meet.see u all there. hey paul i need tips of what to see in china.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: u know what i mean:wink: just kidding.

Visit the tallest hotel in China. Located in Shanghai ----- The Grand Hyatt.
Hotel starts on 53rd floor all the way to 88th floor (if memory serves). Stayed on 84th floor once and the view was breath taken. Floor to ceiling window. BTW, the swimming pool is on 55th floor.......:eek:

Stay away from those Chinese rice wine. Something like 120 proof.........

As I am in the southwester part of China now, I think we need to ship our cars here to Chengdu for a for a meeting. The food is wonderful and cheap. We can have a Chinese-Las Vegas nsx club, and have another reason for traveling.

I think im in!! Hopefully i can drop off my car to you know who (Mikey) and just take a flight back home. I can say count me in, ( HOpefully there is no cancellation like last time)

Who's in?
1. Sincity_Nsx
2. TURBO BOXSTERS
3. TAG +2
4. Esprit 1 is out.
5. NY2NV
6. Vegas Nsx +1?
7. Hondoctors
8. Nik3sgte +1
9. Kswift

Looks like it should be a turnout. Hey if you need a ride im sure some one will pick you up. I can't my wife wants to go and last time I didn’t take her I was in the DOG HOUSE :biggrin:

AM BACK IN MANILA FROM CHINA. TRYING TO GET A FLIGHT BACK ON STANDBY TO LAS VEGAS. WHAT A GOOD EXCUSE TO EXTEND MY VACATION.:biggrin: HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL.

Hey guys, just an update... I finished everything on my NSX (timing belt, water pump, cam seals, cam plugs, crank seal, t-belt idler bearing, valve cover gaskets, valve adjust, spark plugs, fuel filter, oil pan gasket, new stock clutch, oil cooler gasket, vtec solenoid gaskets, throttle body heater hoses, large coolant hoses, and a complete wash of the engine, trans, subframe, engine bay) man o man that was a lot of work, but I feel Really satisfied now that it's done. The engine was totally filthy dirty on the bottom, and dusty on the top. The car runs so smooth, and is very clean... I'll be there for sure.

Will be in Vegas at the Las Vegas Club downtown. Probably won't go on a run with you fellas but I'll be on the 15 for sure.

Danny RED SR 71
REPEAL V.C. 22351
:wink: :tongue: :smile:

Hey guys might try and stop by this one if I'm not working. Looks like a lot of new people are going to be there.

By the way, I was trying to get a hold of Tom Scudder and his number is disconnected. Is the number 702-222-3608? Does anyone have a way to get in contact with him?

Chris

Last edited:
ItsBettrThatWay said:
By the way, I was trying to get a hold of Tom Scudder and his number is disconnected. Is the number 702-222-3608? Does anyone have a way to get in contact with him?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Tom closed shop and moved to Sandy Valley. Don't know if he's back in business but last heard that he became a fireman.

Best Regards
Paul

ItsBettrThatWay said:
Hey guys might try and stop by this one if I'm not working. Looks like a lot of new people are going to be there.

Chris

Would be nice if you can make one of these. :wink:

Based on what I've heard and my own very small personal experience with him, I would not recommend him at all. If you've got a Honda/Acura, I highly recommend Factor X or Hondoctors.

Just an update but if the Automotive gods are smiling down on me, my car will up and running at full boost for the meet (probably laying down around 450 whp). :biggrin:

Vega$ NSX said:
Just an update but if the Automotive gods are smiling down on me, my car will up and running at full boost for the meet (probably laying down around 450 whp). :biggrin:

Oh Please ........ Oh Please ......... I can't wait ......... Your car is holding up traffic.

As I said before, if your's don't get out, mine don't get done..........:tongue:

Regards
Paul

Hell i want to be turbo too!!! How about making about 10-15 Mikey clones then we all can be turbo!!!!:biggrin:

Hey wanted to tell you all if you get a chance, go out and buy a copy of Turbo Magazine. On page 29, you'll see a picture of MY CAR in the background!!! :eek: :biggrin:

I happened to be at the right place at the right time while getting my FX400 installed. I'll post pics as soon as I can scan the pages, which by the way, are all stuck together now. :tongue:

Vega$ NSX said:
Hey wanted to tell you all if you get a chance, go out and buy a copy of Turbo Magazine. On page 29, you'll see a picture of MY CAR in the background!!! :eek: :biggrin:

I happened to be at the right place at the right time while getting my FX400 installed. I'll post pics as soon as I can scan the pages, which by the way, are all stuck together now. :tongue:
Hey I saw the magazine. Wow, those are some great pics, and I saw your car on the lift! Mikey's shop look great too... Very impressive. Thumbs up to Mikey and Factor X.

Back