• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Las Vegas meet July 22, 2006

I have a pool. I am set up for parties at my home. I would like to have the meeting start at my place. I live in the NW part of town.
I will be returning from Tibet on Aug. 19. I don't know when I will have access to an internet cafe again.

I have dreams of driving once aweek.

How about Sept 9th it’s the weekend after Labor Day. So all the kids will be back in school and I wouldn’t think it should be all that busy. The date is up to discussion.

TorontoR said:
I was leaving Vegas and the last stop was Hoover Dam before flying back to Toronto, but the nicer site was the five or 6 NSX's that passed in the opposite direction! Nice to see you guys! I already miss the 112 degrees that it was over there!

Yes indeed, that was us... it certainly is a small world. :biggrin:

On a side note, how do like your ITR? I have a '98; #504 :smile:

nsxalot said:
I have a pool. I am set up for parties at my home. I would like to have the meeting start at my place. I live in the NW part of town.
I will be returning from Tibet on Aug. 19. I don't know when I will have access to an internet cafe again.

I have dreams of driving once aweek.

I'm up for a mini-Summerlin style meet if you are on the 19th or 20th. We could do Red Rock Station again or a quick jaunt to the Red Rock Mtns. or even a quick Starbucks meet if you like. Others welcome!

SINCITY_NSX said:
5 or 6 NSX’S is a rare sight today!!! I hope you and every one else on the Dam felt special that day :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wife was like, "thats a nice car, around the bend, then goes and that one two, and that also (etc etc), wow are they the same car?"

hahahah

TAG said:
Yes indeed, that was us... it certainly is a small world. :biggrin:

On a side note, how do like your ITR? I have a '98; #504 :smile:

Unfortunately I sold it it back in 2002, (haven't been on this site in a while and haven' t updated my profile which I will do). I am now 29! LOL

Again, nice to see you guys and had to come here to give my props (somehow I knew there would be meet info right here on NSX Prime!)

A couple guys with non-NSX vehicles (other imports) have asked me if they could go with us on the Zion run. I just wanted to run this past the LV Prime members before giving them the OK. :smile:

Zion???

Well If a trip to Zion is what you want I recently went there and to the NSX. Its a nice drive. The lodge in the park might not be the best bet. There are some hotels just before you get into the park. Here are a few pics I took while I was there.

Attachments

• primePicture 001.JPG
    primePicture 001.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 56
  • primePicture 020.JPG
    primePicture 020.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 57
  • primePicture 023.JPG
    primePicture 023.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 55
  • primePicture 021.JPG
    primePicture 021.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 49
Hey Guys,

I don't have a pool or anything cool like that but Sandra and I are having some people over to our new house for a house warming party on Aug 5th at 1700-on. If anyone can make it give me a call or throw me a PM/Email and I can give you directions. It's in Henderson.

TTYL,

Nik

When is the next meet?

Danny

Back