• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

most embarassing thing you've done with your nsx

transported dog poop

ok,let me explain.my car is kept totally clean,detailed all the time and fretted over. but,i had taken my dog andy to the vet,and he wasn't able to provide a sample of that particular material.they gave me a plastic cup and made me promise to bring some back later for lab analysis.

a couple days later,he dropped a pile near my house,i happened to have the cup with me,so i scooped it up and capped it.well, that day i had been planning to take the nsx out on a drive to the country,the route taking me right past the vet.i asked myself if i could put that stuff in the car.i decided yes,with enough plastic grocery bags.i got at least 5,twisted each one around it separately,and tied each off.then i put the "load" on the passenger carpet on top of about a thousand sheets of newspaper,proceeded to the vet on a tuesday about 2,when i knew they'd be open.

got there,pulled on the doorknob,it's locked.looked at the sign-closed for 2-3 for staff meeting.i wasn't taking that stuff with me,so i hung the bags on the doorknob,left them a message,and left.hope they checked their voicemail.

Got pulled over with two girls in bikini's all crunched up in the passenger seat. Thank god the officer was very understanding and let me go.

Got pulled over with two girls in bikini's all crunched up in the passenger seat. Thank god the officer was very understanding and let me go.

That shouldn't be embarrasing and that cop should of given you a

THUMBS_UP_MAN_small.jpg

This was several years ago, and many crazy things have happened with my NSXs, but this was the first one I thought of, so here we go. :)

My friends and I all liked going to various concerts in college, and typically people would tailgate at the venue, drink booze, listen to music before the concert (music before the music...LOL), and generally get into various levels of trouble. :)

Anyway, after the concert it usually takes several hours to get out of the venue which is in the country, and usually has a parking lot packed with about 10,000 or so of your newest friends. The result is you get in line to leave with your car, friends, and booze, and then you wait...and wait....and wait. In this instance I was parked with my NSX doors open, listening to music with my friends cars in front of me and behind me. Well....the girls that we were with decided that they were still pretty drunk, and that the roof of my NSX looked an awful lot like a dance floor, so I joined them on the roof for a dance (no shoes of course). In the moment (and admittedly on the tail end of my buzz) it all seemed like a good idea, but eventually we hopped off the car and continued enjoying the music in the grassy field we were parked in. Fast forward about an hour or so and we are finally getting near the exit and I am enjoying some A&W root beer and ice cream, as is my female passenger. I am not sure what was said, but yada, yada, yada....an ice cream fight breaks out in my NSX. It was hilarious! Seriously fun, and weeks later I was still finding splatter of the ice cream in odd places in the car. But it all cleaned up eventually, so no harm no foul. :wink:

Well, that night ended with us heading back to my friend Greg's place because it was the closest, it was darn near 4 a.m. by now, and the party was still rolling, granted I had to start all over again because I had been drinking A&W Root Beer for the past several hours in order to be semi-responsible. The party eventually winded down around 7:30 a.m. from what I understand (I am not sure because I was exhausted and passed out around 5:30 a.m. or so from what they said. While I was sleeping though the remaining dozens of idiots that I am friends with converged on a plan to drink all of the booze in the Northern hemisphere. All that really mattered was that when I got up to leave at around 9 a.m. I went outside and there was a topless girl that my friend Joe had hooked up with outside passed out on the trunk of my NSX. I laughed, went back inside, woke up the closest idiot I could find that knew this girl, and had them get her off of my car, and went home. It was one hell of a night. :cool:

I know the exact feeling. I was headed to the beach and we decided to take my car since it was so nice out. I took the top off so they could be more comfortable. The officer pulled beside us, saw the two ladies sitting on the each others laps as they waved to him. He shook his head, smiled and drove off. He knew how it be son, lol

spun it 360 at 30 mph.... :redface:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g_UmIBG2jdo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g_UmIBG2jdo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

So I'm taking my 80 year old gray haired mom to the doc's. A great looking girl pulls up next to me and smiles. She then leans forward to see who's next to me and breaks out laughing and pulls away. My mom and I both got a kick out it though.
Happy Motoring!

curbed the front wheel HARD while a hot chick was walking by, she even kringed :tongue:. I didn't really care the rim already had a huge dent from a pothole on 101 near candlestick park.

Oh this one is cringe worthy...

I wanted to participate in a local autocross and had the stock 15/16 wheels with slicks. I was in the pits removing my aftermarket wheels and threw on the stockers. Tightened up the wheels and left the pits.

Half way or just past the pits I start to feel this vibration which starts with minimal effect that then proceeds to become terrible. I pull over check the wheels nuts on the rears and determine them to be loosening. I can't quite figure out what's happening or causing them to loosen. Tighten them up again and proceed to do my first run at the course.

Same vibration starts and I pull over again. Check the wheel nuts and again they are starting to loosen. I limp the car back to pits remove the wheels and guess what my dumbass forgot to remove from the hub?

The concentric "color match" rings for my aftermarket wheels! So pissed at myself and it could have been really bad. My mates were laughing their asses off.

I still get ribbed about it.:redface:

while i had my nsx down in maryland everyone left me and 2 of my buddies to find our own way to a show, it wasnt their fault, my 2 buddies were too hung over to leave any earlier. my 2 buddies didnt have their cars down in maryland, so its just 3 grown men staring at an NSX trying to figure out how this is gonna work. im not very tall and i usually have my seat pretty far forward anyway so i just moved it farther forward so my buddy just jumped in behind my seat, and laid across behind the pass seat and kinda hung out the window. made for an interesting ride.

bumping my thread,bc in a stunning display of driving skill and fast reflexes,i was...

OUTDRAGGED BY A PRIUS!!

the way it happened was i was next to him at a red light,just daydreaming.it turns green,and i realize it quickly narrows down to one lane on the other side.by the time i wake up and stomp on it to blast by him,it's too late,so i hit the brakes and slink in behind,tail between my legs.

bumping my thread,bc in a stunning display of driving skill and fast reflexes,i was...

OUTDRAGGED BY A PRIUS!!

the way it happened was i was next to him at a red light,just daydreaming.it turns green,and i realize it quickly narrows down to one lane on the other side.by the time i wake up and stomp on it to blast by him,it's too late,so i hit the brakes and slink in behind,tail between my legs.

You win bro... :wink:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g_UmIBG2jdo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g_UmIBG2jdo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Not as embarrassing as being behind that Camaro. :biggrin:

OUTDRAGGED BY A PRIUS!!

Well, since he went faster he probably burned more fuel. So.... you won SOMETHING.

9 point U-turn in front of a staring crowd at cars and coffee. No power steering and I was boxed in.:rolleyes:

Me 2 lol

I was outside a local bar some guy said "all that money and cant drive" I laughed and "said no power steering":wink:

<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g_UmIBG2jdo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

Looks like your rear tires were just off line there a bit (where it is darker and I assume damper) could've happened to anyone, but I definitely feel you there.

My most embarrassing moment was about three weeks after buying my car, I took it to Sears Point (Infineon Raceway now) and I had it out for an HPDE event, I hadn't driven the car too much spiritedly and this was the first event with the car but I have recently driven my MR2 on the same track with no problems at all.

Low and behold, with a field of about 40+ cars on track, I got pretty flustered while trying to negotiate a new car made one mistake after another culminating in me locking up the fronts at 8A. When the session ended I had to sit out the rest of the day for fear that something might happen to my precious new car. An instructor who was driving asked to make sure I was in the right run group (I have been in the top group for over three years :frown:)

I took the NSX out again two months later and everything was right as rain. Thankfully.

Had to ask my brother to step out the car because the car could not go over a bump infront of a famous coffee shop in the town.

Also raced with an Audi TT and had to stop on the road side because both front fenderliners came off and stuck on the tires.
:redface:

Last edited:

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/g_UmIBG2jdo?fs=1&hl=en_US allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

at least yours didn't cost you 46k in repairs lol. My insurance still hates me hahaha.

I stalled out at a red light and a lot of cars were beeping at me. Nothing major.

My car wouldn't start while leaving a club, bad thing is I was parked in front :eek:

Back