• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new look

My new look - Just added newly detailed pics

Here are some pictures of my new look. I'm not 100% in love with the black and gold, I may have the BBS LMs refinished in a black chrome or have the centers painted berlina black.

Here's a link to my old set up

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114424

Please provide some feedback on the new look may it be positive or negative.

Thank you

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 798
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 601
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 859
Last edited:
I prefer the NEW look. Very nice looking car.

+1 gold LMs - thanks for the pics (always wondered what my car would look like slammed on some gold LMs).

I think it looks awesome. It's just missing something....

maybe a BBK? :biggrin:

nsxr02.jpg

I guess I'll be sticking with the black and gold. As for the bbk, that'll be down the line.

Quick question for those who run coilovers, my passenger side shock body and lower adjustment cap is rubbing against the swaybar end link. So every time I hit a little bump it makes this disturbing noise. Please can anyone help me rid of the rubbing. Thank you.

Last edited:
Amazingly i will admit, i LOVE those gold black NSX's ... reminds me the JPS era ... Elio de Angelis etc

2352874000_e438354f6d.jpg

Oscar

Great look! Keep the gold IMO. I am not sure what it is ... but the gold just gives the car more depth or something. When I bought mine and saw another prime member with gold wheels and I knew that was what I wanted!

S4- they are 17/18

offsets are not your standard Nsx spec. The fronts are flush Im not 100% but I think they are 35+ offset and the rears are 38+. I have to get the car aligned I might run a 5 mm spacer in the rear buri like it slightly tucking so I don't ruin my rear fenders.

Last edited:
You missing one thing here...more pics~!

I will have better pictures this weekend with a much better camera. I have been using my iphone.Can anyone give me some tips and which angles to shoot. Thanks

Hey Manh, still got your stuff. I've called and left messages but you haven't responded. . . hit me up soon.

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 169
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 117
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 134
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 111
  • b5.jpg
    b5.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 134
  • b6.jpg
    b6.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 106
  • b7.jpg
    b7.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 125
  • b9.jpg
    b9.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 99
  • b10.jpg
    b10.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 166
manh looks great... not to rain on the parade... but it almost looks like he didnt finish off with a finishing pad . u can tell by the flash he did and if you look closely looks fuzzy. also the light you want it to have a direct circle and not have the smear look on it.

some light hazing can be seen
b_134355.jpg

hondas are notorious for having real soft paint so when ur correcting like that you usually want to finish off with a finishing pad compared to most cars.

but other then that he did pretty good.

Last edited:
what up manh. I tried to get up to the mountains..

I'm not suppose to board with my hip injury, but a bunch of us should hit up bear/summit.

probably cruise down to sd soon to visit my little sister, I'll hit you up when I do..

Ride is looking nice.. i might have to pick up another set of test pipes from dali while I'm down there...

Chad,

Hit me up when you're down here and make sure to pick up the parts and pay Mark in person at Pann Auto. Don't pay in advance and you won't have a problem with Dali.

Back