• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW: Hot Wheels NSX!

If you're ever looking for NSX HOt Wheels, here's a guy's store on Ebay that has to be the absolute best in customer care.
anthony7528collectiblesnmore

He's a keeper, and will bend over backwards in helping you. On a 5 point scale, he's a 10. Going to make a lot of kids happy here in the Midwest. Thanks Anthony!

Don

Found on Ebay tonite
s-l1600.jpg

I won one of these from the raffle at NSXPO this year.
I like it!

Many thanks to Jimmy P, Vincino of Surplus Goodies on ebay, for supplying us with another grouping of red 90 NSX's reasonably to give to the young kids that look at my car, and are the future of the business, and our hobby.

Also use as "thank you's" to those that have given of themselves to help my family, and ride in the Dragon Lady, a picture with them at the wheel, and one of the red hot wheels with Isaiah 40:31 on the back, makes a powerful statement, I have been told. PTL
Don

Newest ome we've seen

Here's the latest acquisition just yesterday at Wal-Mart. No longer $0.99, the price has just risen by 540%, and I'm sure the profitability exponentially as well.
Don Not letting me upload, we'll try to follow up.
D

Newest as of yesterday. Trouble with the logging in process, hope this works. Have no idea why it uploads on it's side.
NSX2019.jpg

I wish I could find this one...
11146141_1029462340415569_2084523901_n.jpg

If you haven't seen this one, get it before they are gone on Amazon. Acura approved and only 3,600 ltd ed. nsx gen2 TSM LA show.JPG

Here's a couple of wheel variations gen 1 and 2, that I had not seen. Comments?hot wheels NSX wheel variations.jpg

Try the first post on page 5 above.
Blessings,
D

Latest we've found after the 17 / 19 in blue with 5 straight double spoke wheels.Hot wheels NSX 2019 mystery model.jpg
This is in Series 2 of the Mystery Packs.
Blessings,
Don

And Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's another new one. Maisto kit finally!
This site is acting stupid. Constant request to log in despite being logged in.
Won't let me post the pic. Will try again.

Last edited:
make sure you are checking the keep me logged in option......

Here we go. Check it out gang. Looks like a good example of Gen2.. Color is good.
NSX 2018 kit.jpg

Last edited:
wow only 36 pieces.....even I could put that together...:biggrin:

In the words of Chicken Man, "Welllllllllllllllllllllllll. Here's a new one with an opening rear windscreen, and detailed engine compartment, exhaust set up etc. Nice, but not glued together, had to reassemble after shipment from Japan. Scale, 1/64 NSX opening rear ws.jpg

OK, here's the orange one from the HW multi pack, found on ebay to complete the set of 8 HOt wheels 90's plus a Tomica and a couple of Kysho's, along with a pink 90nsx orange fr 10 pk.jpg

Guess it's time to add an oldie.
NSX LA Autocon.jpg

lol that last one kinda looks like Musk's new pickup...:eek:

Here's a few of the ones we've collected after buying a 1:1.NSX small piece.jpg

Attachments

• NSX small piece.jpg
    NSX small piece.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 181
Back