• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX LED Light Conversion Kits - Change all the interior/exterior lights to LED's

Status
Not open for further replies.
The taillight kit was only the two reverse lights and two little accent lights next too the reverse lights. Easy install and no dash light came on. I am very happy with this kit. I wanted to go full led tail light but too much money.

thanks buddy! glad you enjoy it. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Can you offer a kit for the Euro Honda NSX?

Yes we should be able to do this. If you decide to purchase please put in the notes during checkout that it is for a Euro car.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Only if they were honest.

We actually do not include the Main Red brake lights as LED's will make the car think the bulb is out and will cause the turn signals to blink fast. We even tried canbus and the nsx had issues with those too. We include the inner brake lights which look pretty awesome with the LED's. Here is a pic of the two LED's you get on the tail lights

http://www.ikonikled.com/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/nsx5.jpg&maxx=400&maxy=0

Attachments

• nsx5.jpg
    nsx5.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 750
Last edited:
What is the current price for the kit now?

Just bought their kit and installed. Looks so much better. Definitely worth it.

The first shipment had one led that was bad and one incorrect bulb. Sent an email explaining issue and they shipped out replacements right away plus a few extra for my trouble. Easy.

I would recommend these guys and their kit.

What is the current price for the kit now?

Price is 94.99.

- - - Updated - - -

Just bought their kit and installed. Looks so much better. Definitely worth it.

The first shipment had one led that was bad and one incorrect bulb. Sent an email explaining issue and they shipped out replacements right away plus a few extra for my trouble. Easy.

I would recommend these guys and their kit.

Thanks! Glad you like it!

How much for:
doors
driver foot well
main interior
trunk

I am also looking for a LED signal bulb for a 2002 headlight that is white but blinks amber and does not need a resistor.

TIA
Rich Wong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back