• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

A0lrln.jpg

lE7HeM.jpg

Hi Robert, it's nice to see you post here!

If I was you I wouldn't park so close to that thing, it looks like the Camaro already ate one NSX for breakfast!

^basically two cars built the same. No C-pillars, engine just behind the driver/passenger, transverse midship engine RWD.

Cool,i was supposed to go that toys for tots drive but stuff came up,the Nsx looks awesome and Matt's Aventador color is fantastic

It was a great time! I had never seen the Aventador in person let alone one of that color. It has to be seen in person to appreciate. I thought for sure the NSX would be the lowest, smallest car there by today's standards but the Aventador looked slightly lower.

How do they compare in ride? We gotta meet for lunch so , I get a ride in that M car.

Worlds apart. The M3 chassis is great. The engine...so far...fast but uninspiring. The ride is surprisingly sporty with the new direct-bolted rear subframe (no bushings). The NSX though... even with the turbo it is a brutal engine. The ride is rougher but I do have coilovers and to me it still rides like a GT car on the highway. I showed it to Eiffel the other day! He is talking about getting one as well.

Back