• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Video findings

I'm wondering when the savagegeese NSX video is going to drop though. They talked about it months ago, but no word of it since then. I can only imagine that will be one of the best vids to date on the NSX.

I'm wondering when the savagegeese NSX video is going to drop though. They talked about it months ago, but no word of it since then. I can only imagine that will be one of the best vids to date on the NSX.
I usually watch the Savage Geese live streams and during the past one they talked a lot about the NSX project (starts around 11:30 into the video). They recently went to Japan to film interviews with key people from the original NSX team who designed, engineered and built the car. If my memory is correct I think they said they have 10+ hours of interviews, all in Japanese, which needs to be translated and edited together with the original footage they recorded in the US over a year ago. Honda basically told Mark and Jack that they are the only automotive journalists that have been given or will be given this level of access and information on the original NSX, so "don't F*ck this up."

It's very obvious that Mark and Jack have extremely high standards for production, and for Mark especially being a Honda enthusiast, they want to share the story of the NSX from the perspective of the people who actually poured their hearts and souls into the NSX. It sounds like it has already been a massive undertaking and Mark said something like he would need to put the brakes on every other project for like a month to purely dedicate time to finalize the NSX project, but they are slowly but surely chipping away at it. Like anyone else who is familiar with their stuff, I am really eager to see what they put together. I'm betting it's going to be a true masterpiece.

Last edited:
I put a few clips of NSX's in this video. This short 3-minute video could help anyone planning a trip to Japan. It's my Top 10 things to do in Tokyo for car enthusiasts. I included all of the addresses, contact info, and websites of each location in the description of my video. I hope this encourages everyone to go to Japan and experience the car culture!

useless fun

"Why don't you roll down your windows?"
"Because they are $7,000 to replace and I...have to wait a long time"
"Maybe I don't want an NSX anymore"
"Just don't roll down the window"
LOL

Back