• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

::nsxcc:: Est fest 2010

EST FEST 2010!
297039183_z4d4H-XL.jpg

Due to the success of last year's Est Fest - The NSX Club of Canada has planned another get together for the spring!

We'll be hitting some golf balls, going for a cruise along the beautiful Georgian Bay, checking out a brewery & pass by Wasaga Beach!

When: Events will kick off on Friday May 28th with a golf outing and Finish in the morning of Sunday, May 30th.

Where: Blue Mountain Inn http://www.bluemountain.ca/lodging_blue_inn_1.htm/

We've arranged a special rate of $110 per night for up to 4 people per room. Breakfast is available at the Inn or you have many choices within walking distance at the Blue Mountain Village. To get the rate use the "NSX Club of Canada" group name or CRES1082216 group reservation number when calling 1-877-4450231. There is a very limited number of rooms available, so please book before May 7!

Upgraded Suites are available as well. Rooms are available from Thursday May 27th to Sunday May 30th at the special rate.

The schedule of events will follow but mark the dates off on your calendar including the first ever NSXCC Open on the Friday. :)

The event will be hosted by the Georgian Bay Club http://www.georgianbayclub.com/index.cfm?ID=146

Players will be starting at 1:20,1:30 pm and 1:40 at the preferred member/guest rate (including power cart) at $175 plus applicable tax. This will be followed by dinner afterwards. NSX will be parked together in a designated area.

Come for all or part of Est Fest! We'd love to see you there!!!!

Get your car out of storage & shined up for the first cruise of 2010!!!

RSVP to Bash: [email protected] or post in this thread. :cool:
297028896_GKfEj-XL-1.jpg

Karen and I are booked. Can't wait. Any idea when we plan to golf on Friday?

Any consideration to post this on the North-East regional section so to get a few more cars up from the south?

Last edited:
I'm in! If anyone wants to share a room, I'm travelling solo and have 2 double beds booked.

Last edited:
I'm planning on coming. Trying to convince the wife to leave the kids so we can both golf. NSX probably won't make it this early in the season...

I hope there is lots of range time provisioned... haven't hit a ball in 3 years! :wink:

I'm planning on coming. Trying to convince the wife to leave the kids so we can both golf. NSX probably won't make it this early in the season...

I hope there is lots of range time provisioned... haven't hit a ball in 3 years! :wink:

Garrick - is there an F1 race on that weekend? We'll have to find a spot to watch if so.

It's good to see all the cool kids are coming.

Sure look forward to seeing you all again!

BOOKED. "Slopeside condo" to share with another MI / USA couple that you all will embrace. :wink: Let's hope the Red Wings will still be playing and the F1 race will be secondary. :eek:

Thanks for putting this together guys - it is going to be an awesome Est Fest!

What is the itinerary? Can we renew for NSXCC there?

Im also going to bring odds and ends to sell, including:

Smartenna - Dont drive down the highway with that mast sticking up!
Never installed short shift kit - *ahem* a few of you could use some help shifting!
Mechanics cover that goes around hatch - Garrick
Grey NSX mats, great to keep the original mats sparkling fresh!
speedbleeders - for the track junkies - have the bleed kits too.
spare airbox and used filter inside it - (modified bolts for Airbox - previous were stripped).

Last edited:
Sean, I might bunk up with you and split the cost with you if you are still going solo... I've been dumped by my family so I'm going up Solo as well.

Dave's Mechanics covers is spoken for... :biggrin:

Sean, I might bunk up with you and split the cost with you if you are still going solo... I've been dumped by my family so I'm going up Solo as well.

Dave's Mechanics covers is spoken for... :biggrin:

That's cool with me Garrick. I don't hot bunk like Dave and Stu, so we have two separate beds.

All kidding aside, I need to inform everyone thinking about going to Est Fest that we need you to confirm and book a room at the host hotel as soon as possible.

The Club has reserved a block of rooms at a special rate and we need to book a minimum number soon to qualify for that rate.

If you are on the fence, what are you waiting for? DO EET! :biggrin:

NSXgal and SCA037 will be present at this year's Est fest. Other room arrangements have been made, so no hotel room required for us.

Looking forward to it! :biggrin::biggrin:

Judi & Brian

NSXgal and SCA037 will be present at this year's Est fest. Other room arrangements have been made, so no hotel room required for us.

Looking forward to it! :biggrin::biggrin:

Judi & Brian

:eek:

AMERICAN EMBASSY IN CA $$$ turf?

You buy the booze this time and you can call it whatever you want!

If you do - be prepared to continue that old American custom of deficit spending to meet the demands of your foreign policy! ie. Canadians like beer. Alot.

Just a friendly reminder to all NSXCC members that Est Fest 2010 is just around the corner.

Date: May 28-30th

Bash is putting the final touches on the cruise route from Blue Mountain Resort through the picturesque Georgian Bay area with a stopover and tour of the Creemore brewery (www.creemoresprings.com).

This Brewery is one of Ontario's finest Micro Brewery, that produces some of the best tasting beer in Canada.

The feature product Creemore Spring Premium Larger.
top_logo.jpg
top_beer.jpg

As well, please email BASH by the 21st if you plan to attend Est Fest so lunch arrangements with our host restaurant can be made.

See you all soon!

John Chu
Secretary, NSX Club of Canada

Please put two more reservations in for lunch at Creemore Brewery for nsxgal and sca037. Thanks!

Judi & Brian

Yes, please email or reply to this thread if you plan on attending est fest or the cruise so I can give restos approximate numbers.

The back roads from Blue Mountain to Creemore are scenic and twisty, can't wait for the cruise!!!

BASH

Back