• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

::nsxcc:: Est fest 2010

I'll be there Bash!

Do you have an itinerary that you can send me? I have a couple of things I want to do while I'm up there.

I'm really looking forward to Est Fest this year. Maybe because I don't have to do any of the work! It will be great to hang out and go for a drive and have a few drinks.

Anyone else sign on that we haven't heard from? I'm wondering who is going.

See you there!!!

Yes, please email or reply to this thread if you plan on attending est fest or the cruise so I can give restos approximate numbers.

The back roads from Blue Mountain to Creemore are scenic and twisty, can't wait for the cruise!!!

BASH

Hello Bash and Urbie, PLS add 2 for Cynthia and Neal.

Less than two weeks away now and our USD is getting some wind. :redface: Maybe? :rolleyes:

Got the LBBP all cleaned up today and will be proud to bring it into your Province. Hope we can garner a temporary CA "turf-permit." Never know...

See that Arshad passed 41 YOA today - Arshad you gonna be there in Blue Mountains?

Est Fest 2010 is only two weeks away!!!! It will be fantastic to see everyone there.

We've planned a great weekend for the club. Whether you're staying for the whole weekend, or just coming down for the day, we promise you'll have a great time!

If you haven't made your reservation at the hotel, but would still like to, please call them at:

Blue Mountain Inn: 1-877-445-0231

If you're coming for the lunch and/or dinner on Saturday but haven't RSVP'd, you must do so by May 26 so we can ensure there will be space for you at the wineries & restaurants. Please RSVP with how many reservations you'd like for each of lunch and dinner.

Day/Time Event Location
FRIDAY
1:30pm-4pm Golf Georgian Bay Golfclub
3pm Check in at Hotel (blue mountain inn will have flyers for event) Blue Mountain Inn
6pm - 11pm Dinner Jozo's Grill

SATURDAY
8-9am Formula One Qualifications Jozo's Grill
9am-4pm Spa services for the ladies Le Scandinave or Kalola
9:30am-10:30am Tech seminar with Kevin at Blue Mountain Inn Conference Center Silver Creek Ballroom
10:45am-11:45am Tech seminar with Garrick and Rob Magro at Blue Mountain Inn Conference Center Silver Creek Ballroom
Noon Cruise Stage 1 Blue Mountains, Creemore
1pm Lunch The Sovereign Restaurant
2:30pm Creemore Brewery Tour Creemore Brewery
3pm Cruise Stage 2 Creemore, Wasaga Beach
7pm Dinner CopperBlues
9pm Drinks Blue Mountain Village

SUNDAY
8am-10am Formula One Race Jozo's Grill
10:30am Georgian Bay Cruise
11am Winery Tour Coffin Ridge Winery
Noon Lunch CiCi on Main in Thornbury
1:30pm Go karting Blue Mountain Go Karts
3pm Goodbye from NSXCC

Wow! Talk about planning!!!! Cant wait to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones also. Hey Bash, do you have me and one other down for lunch and dinner? Thanks

Chris

Made some last min changes to schedule...

Sue and I (and kids) will be able to attend.

Someone said I can't put the kids in the trunk, so I'll have to leave the NSX at home and bring a 4dr instead. :-(

Brad

Brad, glad to hear that You, Sue and the Kids can make it to Est Fest this year. You know you have a reputation to keep-up, so you can't miss Est Fest.

I guess we'll have to get a Prize for the most attendees per Family.

Bram

Brad, glad to hear that You, Sue and the Kids can make it to Est Fest this year. You know you have a reputation to keep-up, so you can't miss Est Fest.

I guess we'll have to get a Prize for the most attendees per Family.

Bram

Thought I heard rumor Dave was bringing family too ???

Brad

Brad - when are you planning to head up?
I'm thinking about leaving early Friday am.

Wow! Talk about planning!!!! Cant wait to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones also. Hey Bash, do you have me and one other down for lunch and dinner? Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris, I've included you and +1.

Thanks!

BASH

Hi Bash!

Please add two for Judi and Brian :wink:
It's getting close, and we are excited!

Should be in Friday 5 P or so, looking forward to seeing you all. :wink:

Bump.

I'll be in Friday am. See you all then bitches.

ill see if i can catch up with you guys on saturday at some point in wasaga, its the only time i have free this weekend! I know a few of you wanted to see the turbo set up, so ill bring it for a cruise

Unfortunately I won't be attending this week-end... :frown: But play safe everyone and enjoy Est Fest '10 be sure to take lots of pics for those of us who can't make it.

I do plan on having my car done soon and ready for Toronto Indy in July. :smile:

Bash,
I might be able to make it up Sunday, I will let you know if we are going to make it up.

Well if you measure a party that happened last night, by the number of people who actually showed up to watch F1 qualifying...

Last night must have been awesome! Off to a great start. Now to kick the tires of my carbon fibre doomsday machine.

I think the populace would benefit from nightly reports from the frontline there Sean, and you're just the guy to do it!

Bring that laptop and camera sucka! :tongue:

Back