• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Silent Auction – RSP Motorsports Dyno Package I testing - Aug 20

Further to the SW Ontario event roll out, and in addition to hosting our BBQ and running a tech session, RSP Motorsports have generously donated a Dyno Package I test to NSXCC, to be auctioned off to one of our lucky members.

Testing will be done the morning of our SW Ontario event as a live demo, and will require approx. 1hr to setup. So if you plan to bid, please be prepared to arrive at RSP by 9am.

The Dyno Package carries a retail value of $350+HST. This package includes:

- Safety check to prepare car for dyno testing including oil level, tire pressure, and exhaust leak checks.
- Income power diagnostics and warm-up.
- Two tests for repeatability.
- Two HD-pictures of your car on the dyno.
- A Diagnostic chart in 100RPM Steps including:
- Engine Speed
- Engine HP
- Engine Torque
- Wheel HP
- A Graphic Horsepower and Torque Curve Printout.
- A customized folder with printouts and pictures.

If you have been curious in how your NSX performs, this would be your chance to get the full test done. As you can see from the pictures, this is a high end testing facility unlike anything we’ve seen.

ib_p157_1_18.jpg

ib_p157_1_28.jpg

Here is a video of Sean's GT3 doing a few pulls

All proceeds go towards NSXCC to fund future club activities.

To place a bid, simply email [email protected] with your maximum bid. Auction ending Friday Aug 12th 7pm.

Starting bid at $100.00

Happy Bidding.

Last edited:
WOW!!!!

Sean doesnt even own an NSX anymore and he plans a full weekend event and gets lots of great Club donations from non-Acura companies Companies??

I thought that he was a chiro, not a magician contortionist!

Looks like an awesome weekend.

Great job Sean - I know how much work it takes to get these things going....

RSP is very excited to host all the NSXers. They are a great company and only do top shelf work. I'd suggest the winner of the auction show up a little early so they can prep your car.

The dyno test will give you all the info you need about how your car is running. If you've got an FI NSX this would tell you what you're putting down, or if you want to see how your stock ride is holding up - there will be no guessing.

Good Luck!

Back