• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXclear.com Front Side Marker Replacements

Any chance I can buy these unassembled so I can install LED boards??

Ethan was so helpful and a super cool dude I never hesitated the sale. OMG the install was so fast I didn't have enough time to count to a minute. It was literally in seconds. Ethan should get a video up soon on the install process.

Thanks for the "Smoked" sidemarkers! They look great and make my front end stand out that much more, except in an all black sorta way, well not really, lol...

:cool:ron

4907674637_927d79c58d_z.jpg

Any chance I can buy these unassembled so I can install LED boards??

Yes, I have them unassembled as well.

I'm glad you asked, because I do not advise you trying to seperate a fully assembled set. They do not seperate well and you will end up with jagged edges when you reassemble.

I'm not sure what kind of glue they used to assemble them.

Yes, I have them unassembled as well.

I'm glad you asked, because I do not advise you trying to seperate a fully assembled set. They do not seperate well and you will end up with jagged edges when you reassemble.

I'm not sure what kind of glue they used to assemble them.

Actually I was going to cut the rear housing and then glue it back together, that way the visible seam is untouched, but if you have them in pieces then I'll go that way.

^^^ Who is it that makes the mugen style turn signal covers again?

<h3>"NO HASSLE" Return Policy</h3>

Orders purchased from NSXclear.com now comes with a "NO HASSLE" return policy.** "No questions asked" money back guarantee. Free Return shipping.

All we ask is that you return the item in the same condition as you received it (new and re-salable condition).

If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return it within 14 days. We will refund the merchandise price, shipping cost, plus any applicable sales tax. We are so confident in our products, we also offer free return shipping on returns.

We will make the returns easy! After you contact us for a return, we will email you pre-paid return shipping label. Just include a the original packing slip or receipt in the box and drop it off any post office.

Upon receipt of your return, it will take us 5-10 days to process your return and credit your account.

**Items sold as factory blemish discounts do not qualify for the "no hassle" return policy. These items are non-returnable and sold as-is.

Last edited:
*BUMP* for a cool vendor and even cooler mod!:cool:

www.nsxclear.com

I just learned that my shipping confirmation emails have been rejected by some emails systems. These packages went out in the last 5 days. Please email me if you need the tracking number.

I don't have your Prime names on the Paypal payment, so I'll just put initials and city.

Initials City Color Ship date
---------------------------------------------
J.R. Dayton Clear 09/22
A.J. Chicago Clear 09/22
R.A. Denver Smoke 09/21
E.P. Autin Clear 09/20
V.P. Los Angeles Smoke 09/19
N.J. San Fran D. Smoke 09/19
E.B. Bending Clear 09/17
T.S. Clearwater Clear 09/17

Last edited:
Looks great! excellent choice!

I was waiting for somebody with a sebring silver to do this. It looks really great! I just have this bad feeling if I do it the cops around here are going to give me $h!t for it.:mad: I also wonder if they wouldnt know if it was stock or aftermarket cause you dont see NSX's around here to often. Its kind of a gamble but seeing these photos makes me want them badly.

I was waiting for somebody with a sebring silver to do this. It looks really great! I just have this bad feeling if I do it the cops around here are going to give me $h!t for it.:mad: I also wonder if they wouldnt know if it was stock or aftermarket cause you dont see NSX's around here to often. Its kind of a gamble but seeing these photos makes me want them badly.

I have them on my Sebring. There should be a good pic in the Vendor review section.

First NSXclear.com front turn signal conversion at NSXPO 2010. Went from amber to light smoke. Took only two minutes. WOW!!!

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

Second install. Clear turn signals on a Monte Carlo Blue.

IMG_0774.jpg

Last edited:
<h2>Looking for a Last-minute X-mas gift for your NSX?</h2>

<h3>X-MAS Special Price: $165.00 (Pair) </h3>
Shipping: $5.00 (USA)

Order here:
www.nsxclear.com

Color Available:
- Clear
- Smoke
- Dark Smoke

Sales End: 01/01/11

-- Merry X-mas!!! Drive Safely.

The dark smoke markers look great on my black NSX. The fitment is perfect and the installation was easy. I left the original bulb in and it still looks orange, just not as bright.

Overall, great product. The Christmas special is a steal
sam0307small.jpg

sam0310.jpg

Last edited:
The dark smoke looks great on a black car. Here are the before and after pictures. They go on in minutes. Also check my avatar for the latest to "Blackout" my car.

DSC02224.jpg

DSC02258.jpg

Thanks Ethan.

Back