• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2013 - Raleigh, NC - October 11 -16

I'll be driving down from Canada probably with some NW NYers - most likely several more Canuk's will be there too. Can't wait!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks John for the quick response, I really can't afford:rolleyes: to miss this opportunity in my back yard so to speak. Vacation time already put in for. Any hints of "special" guests?

I'm SPECIAL, I'll be there!

You can count me in... I know a group of us from MI are talking about driving down. I still have to send in my NSXCA registration... still smh on why it hasnt gone 100% digital registration form. Really? mail or fax? Bob, can I scan it in and attach to an email to the PayPal address?

Last edited:
You can count me in... I know a group of us from MI are talking about driving down. I still have to send in my NSXCA registration... still smh on why it hasnt gone 100% digital registration form. Really? mail or fax? Bob, can I scan it in and attach to an email to the PayPal address?

More people have fax capabilities than scanners but scan/email works. You can send directly to me at rso34 at Nsxca dot org

We are looking forward to the many NSX owners from the northern areas, MI, PA, NY, CT, MA and especially our friends in Canada.

John Komar/Steve LaClair - NSXPO 2013 C0-Chairs

I'll be there. This will be my 17th NSXPO.

Ken, we are counting on you attending. I am thinking you have attended every NSXPO since the first one in '97??

Hmmm this falls into my 40th bday weekend, count me in cant think of a better way to bring in a birthday.

Yeah ill be there from Dallas. trailering 2 Red NSX's.. soo hopefully theres a spot where i can park my truck and trailer..

Yeah ill be there from Dallas. trailering 2 Red NSX's.. soo hopefully theres a spot where i can park my truck and trailer..

No problem. Anticipating that there will be several trailering their cars and arranging for special parking for this.

Sort of an out there question for some of the NSXCA heads but, I was on the NSXCA website and checking out the merch page. I would really like to get a NSXPO 2013 shirt made to wear to the event. My wife also keeps driving me insane about wanting NSX merch for when we drive it. Any word on design? Logo? or time frame in which they may be available?

Sort of an out there question for some of the NSXCA heads but, I was on the NSXCA website and checking out the merch page. I would really like to get a NSXPO 2013 shirt made to wear to the event. My wife also keeps driving me insane about wanting NSX merch for when we drive it. Any word on design? Logo? or time frame in which they may be available?

My guess is once they get everything organized, there will be an official registration form on the NSXCA website that will list fees and deadlines. Once you submit your money and registration, there will probably be a welcome packet mailed to you, or something maybe you would pick up when you check in the Friday kicking off the event that will have NSXPO 2013 stuff in it. I'm just guessing of course..

are you asking if there will be a shirt made or are you wanting to make your own.afaik prior years nsxpo clothing was a regional thing mostly driven by the organizers and not manditory.Tshirts have never been a popular player in the past,fleeces/sweaters/jackets /vests and hats have been more popular.

I was talking about the NSXCA website. In the merch area we need a logo for NSXPO 2013. On the site when you pick your shirt and go to pick a logo they have like 2009 and 2010 on there.

I was also wondering if someone did a 2013 logo yet. I was messing around at work today and threw a few things together but I don't think it's simple enough.

logo.JPG

you should be working on a general "logo" for the car stickers ,and i would think that design could be applied to a shirt.

Yes exactly what I was trying to say. I just noticed every NSXPO has a "logo". I suppose after it's created it could be used by the NSXCA on the merch on their website. OR be used by who ever else.

Any one have any ideas for a logo? As an NC native I'll try to work on something.

Yes exactly what I was trying to say. I just noticed every NSXPO has a "logo". I suppose after it's created it could be used by the NSXCA on the merch on their website. OR be used by who ever else.

Any one have any ideas for a logo? As an NC native I'll try to work on something.

Alec, the logo is in the works and I dare say close to being finished.

OK. I look forward to it! I just wasn't sure if something was in the works from anyone in the region yet or not.

Thanks for letting me know.

Back