• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO Caravans

Hi Folks
Trying to get a feel for who is going down from the metropolitan NYC, Westchester,Nassau, Conn. areas and who is driving together and when? Please post your plans if you know. Check-in at the host hotels is 3pm on Thursday the 10th. Jeanne and I will be shooting for that and will be leaving NJ early Thursday morning.

Regards :smile:
Rich Bonhomme

Ernie and I are meeting on Wed. at 7am for the 2 day pre-NSXPO extravaganza/CarlaFest, and heading on down!!
Anyone is more than welcome to join us!!

Miléd and I are leaving the Easton area around 5-5:30am Thursday morning and probably taking the westerly route via I-78/I-81

I have a call in to Carla now looking to get in on the 7am Wednesday deal with the pre-XPO fall drive. If she doesn't let me, then I will look to hook up with you Nikon guys.

Hi Yal; Clem the lone wolf is leaving Thurs.AM when the spirt moves me .. between 6-7am via 84/684/TZ/GSP?NJTK/Fuel & Food at Carey point NJ then I95 McHenry Tunnel & 95,95,95,95 and there!! See Ya. Thurs PM ??

wow Clem that has to be a big spirt........:eek:

Still undecided, may leave first thing Friday am. What time y'all meeting on 95? A caravan is fun.

Currently meeting for 7am departure from Westchester Ave in White Plains
1) Roger and Nancy
2) Ernie
3) Peter and Sylvia
4) after the Tappan Zee- Rich and Jeanne

Hi NE members, just FYI that in the DC area there is a planned rolling protest that may affect traffic. A bunch of truckers intend to slow the 95/495 corridor as much as they can on Friday morning, so this may be worth considering with your travel plans. My understanding is the protest (dubbed "T2SDA" or "Truckers to Shut Down America") will be driving the Inner Loop of the Beltway/495 only. If so, then "in theory" if you guys drive the Outer Loop you should not be affected. That means from Baltimore:

-95S to 495W towards Silver Spring/Takoma Park
-495W to 495S towards Tysons Corner
-495S to 495E towards Alexandria ~ but you'll reach 95S towards Richmond first

Note that this is different from what GPS typically recommends (which is to drive the 495/95 section of Beltway that passes College Park, routes towards Annapolis, and National Harbor/Alexandria).

nsx harrisburg.jpgPhoto taken today by a friend on business trip near Harrisburg PA. Red car has loud pipes and Nevada plates. It's hard to see but there is a silver NSX just in front. Possibly enroute to NSXPO?

- - - Updated - - -

To be more specific, photo was taken near Carlisle on Interstate 81 southbound at about 1:50 this afternoon.

View attachment 106247Photo taken today by a friend on business trip near Harrisburg PA. Red car has loud pipes and Nevada plates. It's hard to see but there is a silver NSX just in front. Possibly enroute to NSXPO?

- - - Updated - - -

To be more specific, photo was taken near Carlisle on Interstate 81 southbound at about 1:50 this afternoon.

That would be Steven & Jeannie Lee with Hawaii plates with Ron & Ginnie Witt from Buffalo and we are on our way to NSXPO

Wow, Steve has been putting on the miles this week in that car plus crossing half of the Pacific Ocean---WOW. Do both of you have the I-Lift installed? I know Steve was going to Buffalo to do an install. I assume that would be you. Have a safe trip guys (and gals).

Ron i will be going through harrisburg as well, what was your route? and any road issues i need to know about.

Wow, Steve has been putting on the miles this week in that car plus crossing half of the Pacific Ocean---WOW. Do both of you have the I-Lift installed? I know Steve was going to Buffalo to do an install. I assume that would be you. Have a safe trip guys (and gals).

I am now the proud owner of the stage 3 .iLIFT System.Like I said from the start Steve is meticulous and precise and the iLIFT System is exactly that. I will no longer have to replace my lip every year. Everyone at NSXPO should get a good look at the system.

Last edited:
Silver , me and mike are driving by Nj around 5am if you want to join

GSV, thanks for the offer, not sure what time I am leaving --- It could be early, it could be later in day.

I'll PM you for a number incase I am on road at same time. Thanks

silver you can PM me too, I will PM you my cell. I am bringing mine down on the trailer so you can call if you have any issues.

Just a FYI for all. The trip down was "uneventful" so far. "Carlafest" has been fantastic! Can't wait for the main event!

Just a FYI for all. The trip down was "uneventful" so far. "Carlafest" has been fantastic! Can't wait for the main event!

Maybe for you, but I am the one that had to get a $145 locksmith and miss the Blueridge Parkway portion.

Back