• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Obama is declared the president elect of the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrat. Just hope he doesn't turn USA into USSA.

I'm keeping my figures crossed. Regardless, brilliant focused campaign, that is what it takes for a winner.

Wow... How far has this country come!

Congrats to Obama and Biden on this historical election:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Congrats to Obama.

I'm sure the other parties (Repubs, Libertarian, Independent) will take notes and learn a few things.

In some way, it will be a bit less stressful with Obama as Pres. It would have been tough putting up with the constant complaining and criticisms.

We'll now have a chance to be the one critical of every questionable move Obama makes.

He's made SO many promises to SO many interest groups and he's promised SO many goodies to SO many people - I suspect he's going to have a real hard time living up to his word.

Could be Obama be another Jimmy Carter? Time will tell....

(Uhhh, what's with the constant spamming of the same message? Are you a teenager?)

Last edited:
OK Now people... You are forgetting one thing here...

It's over!!!! We can now go back to discussing spoilers, JDM parts and whether the next NSX will become the next "Chinese Democracy"!

In some way, it will be a bit less stressful with Obama as Pres. It would have been tough putting up with the constant complaining and criticisms.

We'll now have a chance to be the one critical of every questionable move Obama makes.

He's made SO many promises to SO many interest groups and he's promised SO many goodies to SO many people - I suspect he's going to have a real hard time living up to his word.

Does this mean you'll continue to make a post complaining about Obama daily even after he enters office?

I have no doubt that the first words out of his mouth when he steps into office will be "oh sh*t." I'm sure promises will be broken and ideas will be compromised. It's too bad, because I really believed McCain would stage a comeback. At least Sarah Palin is far away for at least 4 years.

im dissapointed, i dont want to even turn the tv on.

ohhwell, im assuming republicans will have a great shot at the white house in 2012

:mad:

It's over!!!! We can now go back to discussing spoilers, JDM parts and whether the next NSX will become the next "Chinese Democracy"!

+100

Please, like the man said "it's over." It is now time for the nation to come together and do what's best for the country. Which would be talking about NSX stuff.

+100

Please, like the man said "it's over." It is now time for the nation to come together and do what's best for the country. Which would be talking about NSX stuff.

This is an off topic section, right? We can discuss non-NSX stuff here, as long s we're polite and don't SPAM over and over, right?

It's not unreasonable to think that during a hot election there would be discussion about the election in the off topic section.

-J

If you will still be able to afford them.

Does this mean you'll continue to make a post complaining about Obama daily even after he enters office?

I have no doubt that the first words out of his mouth when he steps into office will be "oh sh*t." I'm sure promises will be broken and ideas will be compromised. It's too bad, because I really believed McCain would stage a comeback. At least Sarah Palin is far away for at least 4 years.

Hey Moogie, did I ever complain about some of the silly threads you made that i had zero interest in? :biggrin:

I have no doubt that once Obama gets in office - he's say something like, oh sh*t, things are much worse because of GWB than I thought and I'm not going to be able to keep my promise of...tax break to 95%, $250K limit, etc.

As Americans we should ALL want to hold our elected politicians accountable.

-J

Hey Moogie, did I ever complain about some of the silly threads you made that i had zero interest in? :biggrin:

I have no doubt that once Obama gets in office - he's say something like, oh sh*t, things are much worse because of GWB than I thought and I'm not going to be able to keep my promise of...tax break to 95%, $250K limit, etc.

As Americans we should ALL want to hold our elected politicians accountable.

-J

I'm always careful to tread lightly on religion and political threads. What -- you didn't find my thread on front-load washer/dryers interesting? BTW, for those who are interested, apparently Sears is having a black Friday deal on a Kenmore set for less than $700 for the pair... yippee.

Absolutely agree with you that we need to keep politicians accountable. I hope the fiscal crisis, federal deficit, and national debt will force Obama to be fiscally conservative (small government). Only time will tell.

Congrats to Obama, McCain, Biden and Palin for representing their parties as best they could. Hopeful that in a few years, I will have affirmation in my beliefs in Obama, that America will prosper, be the envy of all the world (evenmore so than now), and that the wars will resolve to our advantage. Let's all put down our slings and arrows and all of us on Prime can return to being brothers as before. Peace, love and good fortune to all especially Steve, Jim, John, Paul, and my little brother Vance.

Best Regards,

Danny

Yeah affirmative action-mission accomplished right?

Wow -- had to take it to the next level, huh?

I don't think we're any different in race relations than we were yesterday. I also don't believe in affirmative action or reverse discrimination. But, if you're implying that Obama was the product of a.a., I have to strongly disagree with you. Your skin tone can't help you make law review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back