• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Red 91-94 NSX, Thursday June 25, 7 am, Foothill Blvd and Michillinda. Spotted you turning south on Michillinda. I was turning west on Foothill, but I do not believe you saw me.

I've seen in the past a red 91-94 parked on Foothill Blvd. adjacenet to Play-it-Again Sports. Same car?

Best,

Mario

Saw a white 94 with Advan rims getting serviced at AutoStar on lemon creek dr. in the city of Walnut. I was at the carwash getting the Hummer cleaned. I spoke to the owner of the shop and apparently there are 4 other nsx's that get serviced there along with the white 94 that i saw that day.

anyone the owner of that car? do any members on here go there? how is that shop for service? it's near my place so im curious about getting serviced there for minor things.

Passed a red pre-02 driving south on the 405 at around 3:15 today... you were cruising with the top off. Car looked very clean... and (from what I could see) the wheels looked nice!

Spotted: otoro. :D
Around 1:45ish (I think) you passed me while I was parked in my Legend along Las Tunas. just past Mission St (in front of Thai restaurant). Passed you later while you were parked on the corner of Main and Hildalgo.

Spotted: Black pre-02 at Bank of America in Alhambra (Garfield + Main) at about 7:45pm. Looked to be running silver Advan Model 5.

That would be me but I do have the 02 converstion :D and it was my special 19" front 20" rear :biggrin: Iforged classics

I spotted you as I was walking away from BofA towards the larger parking lot. I probably forgot the headlight detail while trying to figure out if those were Advans. :D 19" and 20"? That's why the tires seemed so low profile! :D

yeah i hade it custom made from the iforged owner since he has a nsx also. So I dont really rub with stock body. I might go widebody soon :D so i can run 20x12.5 in rear since i have 20x10 right now

I spotted you as I was walking away from BofA towards the larger parking lot. I probably forgot the headlight detail while trying to figure out if those were Advans. :D 19" and 20"? That's why the tires seemed so low profile! :D

yeah i hade it custom made from the iforged owner since he has a nsx also. So I dont really rub with stock body. I might go widebody soon :D so i can run 20x12.5 in rear since i have 20x10 right now

I seem to recall Vince having put his NSX up for sale a while back. Not sure if he sold it.

Well, hope to see you around. I'll be sure to flag you down next time. :D

Traveled in traffic next to a black 91-92 with the plate 'NSXTC" this afternoon in traffic on the 101 in Thousand Oaks. Sure looked beautiful with the sun glinting off of that nice paint.

pre 02 black nsx with carbonfiber hood and headlights. With rays bronze and carbon fiber craft squares. :D BLACK ON BLACK like my car. I saw it parked at the infinity arcade in Lifeplaza at rowland heights. :biggrin:

Saw a red NA1 cruising past my residence yesterday at around 7pm. It looked fairly stock and I think the driver might have looked over at the driveway where the EVO 9 and NA1 was parked.

pre 02 black nsx with carbonfiber hood and headlights. With rays bronze and carbon fiber craft squares. :D BLACK ON BLACK like my car. I saw it parked at the infinity arcade in Lifeplaza at rowland heights. :biggrin:

Oh I was spotted! :smile: I saw your car parked near the back fence too! =) I noticed you had black rims, what kind were they?

im running 19x8 in front and 20x10 in rear iforged classic. I was thinking about getting the craftsquare mirrors now its im sure on getting it. Looks great!. I was trying to hunt u down, but gf force me to go eat first :cool:

Oh I was spotted! :smile: I saw your car parked near the back fence too! =) I noticed you had black rims, what kind were they?

Saw a silver w/ black roof heading north on Harbor Blvd. in Fullerton today around 1:45 P.M. Speaking of sightings, last night I saw a racoon running across the Brea Borders Books parking lot.....One sees lots of opossoms around here, but seeing that racoon was pretty interesting...

Red 91-93 NSX with large chrome rims on Grand between 7th and 8th street downtown LA today around 7pm... pretty sweet! I was pulling out of the parking deck and saw you.. the parking attendant pointed it out to me heh :)

Back