• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Spotted a silver one with a hood scoop (and kid seat) during Coffee & Cars at the Peninsula Center...you drove off before I had a chance to say hi. My red NSX was on the aisle furthest from you.

0395DII15306-XL.jpg

I think that belongs to 996garage. We met up once at the Starbucks in the Peninsula Center. Very nice car..

Following an early model red with black top right now on 210 east and just got on 5 North but you took the highway toward Palmdale and I am continuing on the 5 North back to the Bay Area.

Pre-95 black with aftermarket red seats in Pasadena Friday 7/22. You were heading south on Fair Oaks around noon time. I was walking out the Starbucks when I saw you.

It seems like I saw the same car again this afternoon around 3:18 pm heading west on the 118 Freeway, west of the San Diego - 118 interchange. Chances of that!!!!!!!!

It seems like I saw the same car again this afternoon around 3:18 pm heading west on the 118 Freeway, west of the San Diego - 118 interchange. Chances of that!!!!!!!!

Not as unusual as the diamond bar meet up for super car sunday where a random red nsx intersected me between 57 & 60 freeway and 3 members followed him instead of following me on the 57 north lol. I mean really, sunday at 6am.... Who is driving, let alone an nsx that perfectly meet up with our caravan lol

After watching Senna at Landmark Theater, I spotted a silver coupe parked across the street. Seemed appropriate...perhaps you were at the same showing?

After watching Senna at Landmark Theater, I spotted a silver coupe parked across the street. Seemed appropriate...perhaps you were at the same showing?

I was there last night watching that movie.... pretty amazing but they only showed one NSX - the pace car for once of the races in Japan. I guess they wanted to keep the story more about racing than what he was really about... :confused:

Kind of late... But saw a silver ~97 model driving down Forrest Lawn next to Warner Brothers. Don't remember the day, last week, but it was in the morning. I was running down the stairs of the parking structure to give you a thumbs up, but the light turned green and you were gone!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

saw a yellow NSX with chrome wheels on Main street around 7:30pm, i was in my Red NSX in the Arby's drive thru line waiting for my food:smile:

Spotted a red NA1 with a black roof going west on Los Mares in San Clemente tonight on the way home, around 5PM. Looked nice. Neighbor?

Spotted a red NA1 with a black roof going west on Los Mares in San Clemente tonight on the way home, around 5PM. Looked nice. Neighbor?

As discussed yesterday, if the car you spotted had Zanardi wheels, it could very well be my old 94 with its new San Clemente owner ( since 2005).

Saw a yellow na1 in a gas station on artesia and pioneer yesterday. Had ww lip and black wheels. Looks really good

What's up Neang?

Interesting...I saw the same car..same intersection...possibly the same time...I probably just missed you. I was making a left turn from Artesia to Pioneer..

Do you live/work in the area?

"Enzo Whoo" has too many characters for CA plate. If it was NZO WHO, it was Aaron's car (Zero-Cool); but he doesn't come around Prime much anymore.

What's up Neang?

Interesting...I saw the same car..same intersection...possibly the same time...I probably just missed you. I was making a left turn from Artesia to Pioneer..

Do you live/work in the area?

sup bogie,
i have relatives that live there. also was eating at the all-u-can-eat kbbq in that corner. when i left that spot i immediately saw the yellow nsx. do u live around artesia?

Back