• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

LOL.... three of those are HIS???

LOL.... three of those are HIS???
That's what happens when you keep your vehicles stock instead of continuing to buy mods! ;):D

My goodness tell me a friend just stopped by and you didnt buy a 4th NSX.
Well, with so many people picking up 2nd and 3rd NSXs (raises fist at nsxot1c) I had to step it up...

2013-03-30_03.jpg

2013-03-30_14.jpg

Haha j/k! NsXMas came over with his NSX. Not that there is anything wrong with 4 NSXs! Someday...:tongue:

Last edited:
Easter Sunday :)
Easter Sunday.jpg

^^^ looks terrific. I am not sure I love the wheels, I do love the rest of the car for sure.

Where are the tweeters and crossovers? Nice job getting those drivers so close. I had considered this sort of setup but would probably use a dome midrange angled more into the car. The door panel as is creates way too many reflections and defeats the purpose. But I am still curious about your other parts locations. I'm assuming you are running it all passively.

What happens to those mdf sub boxes you built? Did you ever get them in the car? You never posted any more pictures.

OMG its done. Without front bumper clips too.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what happens when you keep your vehicles stock instead of continuing to buy mods! ;):D

Well, with so many people picking up 2nd and 3rd NSXs (raises fist at nsxot1c) I had to step it up...

2013-03-30_03.jpg

2013-03-30_14.jpg

Haha j/k! NsXMas came over with his NSX. Not that there is anything wrong with 4 NSXs! Someday...:tongue:

Maybe an 02 to 05 NSX?

Back