• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project: Widebody Version 2.1

WHAT!!???!!!! amazing interior work/ideas and design.

major props for being all oem inspired/parts as well.

I have to give HUGE THANKS to Steve (NSX3.0). He is a true artist and perfectionist when it comes to the interior. He just finished the seats. They are incredible....

Steering wheel is a Civic wheel with a carbon top and wrapped in Alcantara. It also includes the nav/audio controls retrofitted from an RDX wheel to run the RDX transplant. Also, the VRH system up/down triggers are on the back of the wheel.

78sm.jpg

84sm.jpg

See was that so hard. Now we put a twin turbo J36 in her or a v10 and guess what...2012 called.

Acura, get your shit together...this is how a car should look for your new lineup.
:wink:

great ride man!

I think you need to have a video made by the same company that did the other white NSX. That video was top notch.

Interesting. That would be something to look at. I would also like to calculate the drag on something like that. At one point I thought of removing them completely.

Here is a picture of the front end with the bumper off. All the air ducting is mapped.

495sm.jpg

Holy crap...:eek:

IMHO, and just IMHO, this is as impressive as the interior and exterior.

Standing golf clap, my friend. Standing golf clap.

you ever thought of the route ks front i think it would also look sick on this widebody

Car looks awesome, but I would change the mirrors.....Look what I did on mine, in build section I think it would work well with your mods too......:cool:

P.S. Could even do carbon fiber overlay, and blend in with front and rear....

Last edited:
Car looks awesome, but I would change the mirrors.....Look what I did on mine, in build section I think it would work well with your mods too......:cool:

P.S. Could even do carbon fiber overlay, and blend in with front and rear....

I have some mirrors in the works. They are a blend of the spoon S2000 mirror and the Super GT NSX mirror. Just playing with scale now. Then I'll cut the molds on my CNC machine :biggrin:

I have some mirrors in the works. They are a blend of the spoon S2000 mirror and the Super GT NSX mirror. Just playing with scale now. Then I'll cut the molds on my CNC machine :biggrin:

Well there you go.......:cool:

pardon me if I missed it..but have you given this car a name, or brand so to speak...or are we just to refer to it as Vrooms one off wonder:wink:

oooo i want some mirrors also , btw are you on jic coils?

Back