• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

R.I.P Len3.8

Havent checked in for awhile, i was hoping the title page would be finally updated, but not in this way. Condolences to his family.

Ajnsx

DDozier said:
Rest in peace Len, your strength lives on in your children.

David Dozier

4799Len_1.jpg

4799Len_2.jpg

Nothing to say that has not been said...rest in peace Len...:frown:

Best of wishes to his family and close ones.

I am a new member to this forum and I wanted my 1st post to NOT be about me, but to say something in regards to Len. I have read every single post in this thread, and it's obvious that Len was a very nice man who was respected and very well liked with most people that he came across. I was very saddened while reading all of the posts and wish that I had found this website sooner so that I could have met him. I wish his family and friends the best!

I was just through St. Louis a couple of weeks ago for business and was thinking of Len....I hope his family and friends are doing okay. Does anyone on here still have contact with them?

Agreed....there really is no point.

Agreed to a point...

Len helped me through a really rough time in my life by keeping in contact through PMs as well as e-mails, just to make sure I was doing well. He really was a big part of me getting over that situation. Thats a tribute to the kind of man he was beings how we never met. And that truly saddens me. Sunday night chats were a highlight to the beginning of my week. I havent been in the chat room in over a year... But I will be there this coming sunday. Im going to think of it as a little tribute to Len... Im sure he'll be logged in and keeping watch!!!

Rest in Peace Len... And thank you, for all that you have done.

Coming up on 2yrs now. :frown:

Has it really been almost 2 yrs already? Prime is certainly different without him and others we have lost. At least he's moved on to a better place.

Hi

Damn. It's been two years? Things happen and two years ago Len3.8 was at the recieving end for this not fun "gift".

I appriciate my life a lot more than before. The NSX have been a great force to help me be better after I got into a accident in april 2007.

Len 3.8 is going around a track in his NSX with his hair on fire up there in the heaven. We will all join him some time hopefully a lot later.

Regards

wow! two years...

What ever happened to his NSX? That monster had a gerry johnson turbo pushing over 500 rwhp iirc... some lucky guy or gal is out there carrying on in len's name somewhere?

Here is a picture of Len. We were at the Bentley dealership in town checking out the cars. I brought my son with me and he started to fuss. It was not a kid setting to say the least! I was tired and frustrated and was getting ready to leave. Len swooped him up and made faces at him and talked to him (think dog whisperer!). He had a great time after that as Len gave him the attention his did didn't with all the Lambos and Ferraris around. This is how I will remember Len always. Great dad and family man with a passion for speed, engineering, and luxury. He was also the kind of person that did VERY well in business and never talked about his business - always asking me how mine was and telling me how happy he was for me when his business accomplishments were much greater then mine. I could go on and on.

I'm truly sorry for your loss, to those of you that knew him. Certainly, his family will be in my prayers.

Thank you for posting this... for those of us that didn't know him, it paints the perfect picture and makes us feel like we did, even if just for a moment.

wow! two years...

What ever happened to his NSX? That monster had a gerry johnson turbo pushing over 500 rwhp iirc... some lucky guy or gal is out there carrying on in len's name somewhere?

His car was recently in our shop. It was sent to Phoenix by the new owner to get some issues addressed. It's now back to it's happy home in Missouri.

Cheers,
-- Chris

I can't believe it's been 2 years already. It still feels like yesterday that Len and I were hamming it up in the chatroom. I still miss him.

My brother left us almost a year to the day that Len did. I'm still too mad at him to mourn but that too shall pass.

Bleh!

I was thinking about Len & this very tragic anniversary just the other day.

10 years now. Farewell Len.

Back