• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Selling NSX - Moral Dilemma

MiamieNeSeX said:
...As of yesterday my NSX was declared a total loss by my insurance adjuster, having said that I ma in hte market for another NSX...

Armando

I'm surprised that no one picked up on this!

Final Post - Setting A Few Facts Correct

My cars is-was red, not blue.

This particular April Fools joke was hatched a year ago......it took this long to mature.

I don't care what HE says, as far as I'm concerned, T = targa. Period, so get off my back about the Porsche trademark, yada yada yada.

For those of you that did not appreciate "your time being wasted" you too can get off of my back. This was a joke. Don't like it? Then (a) don't participate - I did not twist your arm to read this thread, which in all likelihood was during your lunch hour at work (b) stay off of the Internet on April 1st.

My friend Armando was plastered via Grey Goose, so he forgot to turn on spellcheck......but I did notice his error. He is a poophead.

Re: Final Post - Setting A Few Facts Correct

AndyVecsey said:
My cars is-was red, not blue.

For those of you that did not appreciate "your time being wasted" ... Don't like it? Then (a) don't participate - I did not twist your arm to read this thread, which in all likelihood was during your lunch hour at work (b) stay off of the Internet on April 1st
(c) assign proper credibility value to any/all future postings from this member

a speaks volumes about the originating poster

c is the clear winner of choice

b is running 2nd in my book

advice: the wise don't need it and the foolish won't heed it.

be well, all.

NSX-GUY said:
(P.S. When *I* waste YOUR time with a "joke", feel free to tell me the same thing ! :wink: )

I guess you never sent in your letter to Lud for a chance to be on a development/test team for the HSC. :biggrin:

MiamieNeSeX said:
Lighten up dude, must be a crappy existence going thru life so wound up.

Armando

I am not *nearly* "wound up". :biggrin:

But thanks for the advice anyway. :wink:

Never say never, ever again!

NetViper said:
Isn't it ironic! :biggrin:

hmmm... I'm glad NetViper got a BBSC_NSX. Not necessarily for his sake (we all know his insatiable desire for more power & h.p. :D), but rather for the very concept in life of, "never say never..."! I've been in similar situations when I had sworn something off, only to indulge in it later voluntarily and enjoy it to the utmost (ie. I didn't LIKE sushi/chinese food for over 25yrs, I'm 28 now and can't live w/o it! Numerous other examples as well, like blondes :tongue: )

NSX-GUY said:
I'll have to remember not to waste my time on the Internet on April 1. Funny how some people think wasting people's time is funny. :frown:
It's like this every year. Deal with it.

Re: Never say never, ever again!

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm... I'm glad NetViper got a BBSC_NSX. Not necessarily for his sake (we all know his insatiable desire for more power & h.p. :D), but rather for the very concept in life of, "never say never..."! I've been in similar situations when I had sworn something off, only to indulge in it later voluntarily and enjoy it to the utmost (ie. I didn't LIKE sushi/chinese food for over 25yrs, I'm 28 now and can't live w/o it! Numerous other examples as well, like blondes :tongue: )

Im curious to see how loud he will beat the BBSC drum now.

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
Im curious to see how loud he will beat the BBSC drum now.

Armando

I guess we'll see. Hurry up and get your car fixed so we can line them up. :wink:

NetViper said:
I guess we'll see. Hurry up and get your car fixed so we can line them up. :wink:

Wow the car isnt even dirty yet and the smack talk begins, and although AndyV is a great tuner, mine is better :)

Armando

Moon & crack over Miami...

hmmm... MiamieNeSex/Armando, which frame rail(s) caused the adjusters to just write-off the car? Any signs of rear body panels (trunk, rear bumper, rear quarter panels) misalligned due to the rail(s) deformation? The insurance paper-pushers were accommodating w/ your add-ons, I hope.

Often, replacement frame-rails can be found 'used' but it's the sheer amount of labor involved to replace one that often makes such an endeavor fruitless from a insurance bean-counter's perspective, so I've heard. Damn shame, such a beautifully & tastefully mod'ed NSX...
:frown:

Re: Moon & crack over Miami...

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm... MiamieNeSex/Armando, which frame rail(s) caused the adjusters to just write-off the car? Any signs of rear body panels (trunk, rear bumper, rear quarter panels) misalligned due to the rail(s) deformation? The insurance paper-pushers were accommodating w/ your add-ons, I hope.

Often, replacement frame-rails can be found 'used' but it's the sheer amount of labor involved to replace one that often makes such an endeavor fruitless from a insurance bean-counter's perspective, so I've heard. Damn shame, such a beautifully & tastefully mod'ed NSX...
:frown:
Passenger side rail, door is a bit off, I will be buying the car back from the insurance then throw some ideas around to figure out what I do next.

Armando

oooh... Project, mmm!

MiamieNeSeX said:
Passenger side rail, door is a bit off, I will be buying the car back from the insurance then throw some ideas around to figure out what I do next.

Armando

hmmm... Ideal situation to get the Lambo' doors kit! hehe, jk. :tongue:
Hope all works out for you, never know- all this can be a blessing in disguise... maybe fate has it for you to make JGTC-bodied monster NSX powered w/ BarnMan's 400+ NA h.p. motor! :cool:

{damn, I need to go change my knickers after the thought of that... :biggrin: }

Re: oooh... Project, mmm!

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm... Ideal situation to get the Lambo' doors kit! hehe, jk. :tongue:
Hope all works out for you, never know- all this can be a blessing in disguise... maybe fate has it for you to make JGTC-bodied monster NSX powered w/ BarnMan's 400+ NA h.p. motor! :cool:

{damn, I need to go change my knickers after the thought of that... :biggrin: }

N/A is for chicks LOL :)

Armando

And FI is for " cross dressers" :biggrin:

boost, bust... same difference!

MiamieNeSeX said:
N/A is for chicks LOL :)

Armando

hmmm... You got me there, I should've known you'd be keen on 'blowers. Hell, if I was in South Florida, I'd be the same... :D

{Ok, knicker change II in response to some SoBe' memories :redface: }

Back