• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

St Louis Drive this weekend? 11/06?

Ko-nsx said:
im in at 7 and i can make hooters at noon. Is this the plan????

If that is the plan I can catch you at Hooters at NOON. Just let me know if it is. I am going to presume it will be Westport Hooters?
Thanx,
Lawrence

Last edited:
i'll be hitting you guys up at noon (my nsx is still MIA and you guys don't want to feel the fury of the Beater CRX) hooters by west port correct?

Yikes! I went out to try and tweak the AEM for safe running and a huge storm rolled in. With hail. In November! Amazing. I haven't driven the car in months except a couple times to run the engine up to temp. Somebody trying to tell me something?

What rain? I didn't see any rain... Don't let a little rain keep you from showing... At least come out and mingle... If it is far too wet we can adjust to it....

Slot car racing anyone?:smile:

Seriously, the route and all will be finalized in the am if the wetness from tonight is any factor...
I am there and hooters as well...
Cell phone # 314-791-7789 All of my calls are Monitored (Seriously) Damn FBI.

hey nice meeting you guys and putting some faces to all the prime names

Pics from the DRIVE..

If you didn't show, you really missed out.
Thanks Randy for urging this on... A good way to release frustration..
We had a nice turn out... No major incedents...
We expanded the membership of "The Breakfast Crew...
Some of our German friends joined us...
L to R Tim,SJS,NSX01,Jerry,KO-NSX,Ken,Dan,StlNSX,Kev

The Gathering begins...

P-cars

Checking the "Vitals", once more, before leaving.

Wideband and Laptop, HMMM doing some last minute Timing addition...SJS does not do SLOW!!!

Dave Dozier, watching SJS plan his lineal assault...

Salt and Pepper... Pinned up Agression...

Waiting to exhale... NOS in the trunk...

Last edited:
5758Bfstcrw2002_0101_063453AA-thumb.JPG

Full size pics in the Gallery....http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=5758

Wheel shots.. Technos, IFORGED,Kinesis and Volks.

Last edited:
Damn! I was checking email and Prime till Sat afternoon and didn't see anything and was wondering if it was going to happen. Glad to see everyone had a nice time and came home safe. Thank you for posting all the pictures as well!

I love my family, life, and work but my driving time has definately suffered. I am going to have to go out on Ebay and bid on a life! I allready am bidding on "a clue" and "mojo" so this should work out nicely for me...

:)

The first stop was to a Ferry Ride... NSX01 or KO has those Pics... They will have to post them... Then it was to the Autobahn...About 50 miles of Fast sweepers and rolling Hills.We then stopped at the river to Rest and talk..
Things like, WTF did you do to that car... How in the hell do you pass me at a buck40 like I was sitting still?
Damn that thing sounds good....

Some of us did additional tuning...Planning an assault on the lead position....:biggrin:

Just in case you didn't notice... We put the "WHITE" cars in the Back of the train...:biggrin: Black was truly the fastest color..

Full size pics are here...
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=13276&sort=1&size=medium&cat=500&page=2
5758Bfstcrw2002_0101_081221AA-med.JPG

KO NSX looking for an edge, trying to move up in the pack.

Who was in the Back you ask?

All day long....:smile:

The Silver car is in the back only due to sand bagging...
He had no choice but to slow down... His valve stem was giving him a problem...

Last edited:
Thanks Randy for getting the ball rolling and Len for getting eveyone together. I have a great time even I have to play catch up with the racers. :smile:
K.O too bad I didn't get my milk at Hooter.

matteni said:
Damn! I was checking email and Prime till Sat afternoon and didn't see anything and was wondering if it was going to happen. Glad to see everyone had a nice time and came home safe. Thank you for posting all the pictures as well!

I love my family, life, and work but my driving time has definately suffered. I am going to have to go out on Ebay and bid on a life! I allready am bidding on "a clue" and "mojo" so this should work out nicely for me...

:)

You didn't see this post Nick?:( Sorry, we were waiting for you...

So far
1. ko-nsx
2. len3.8
3. ddozier
4. best touch
5. nsx-01
6. matenni???
7. khappucino
8. sltnsx
9. some other car enthusiast!! p-cars, possible lotus club and some others.

Meeting at the blues practice arena at the St.Louis Mills Mall(its 1 miles west of I-270 on I-370)around 6:30 or 7ish, leaving no later that 7:15? Just trying to get a little clarity. My cell is 314-280-5181, if anyone needs it. Call anytime. Sounds like a good time, hope more show up. Via the post on prime about 16 nsx's in the area now. :eek:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Nice pics Len...wish you would of made it up here a few weeks ago.

NSX 3.0 said:
Nice pics Len...wish you would of made it up here a few weeks ago.

Me too.. believe me. KO and I were coming. I was in the shop with my car until late that Saturday... So I couldn't get there.
KO was waiting for a Wheel, and he needed an alignment..
We will get up there after the cold, trust me...
Thanks
Len

i had a GD BALL!!!!!!!!!!!(god damn for the cheap seats)
I have a new respect for high speed driving. I have never seen some much balls to the wall driving!!!! Everybody was cool as hell, driving fast as hell(except the white ones :smile: ) and in control!!!!!! I not a betting man but going thru the area the way we did probably won't be tolerated to much more :biggrin: !!!! This was the best car drive i had been on!!!!!! I posted in the gallery but might not have time to load them before work so here a few more.

Attachments

• river road run 11-6 022 (Custom).jpg
    river road run 11-6 022 (Custom).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 356
  • river road run 11-6 029 (Custom).jpg
    river road run 11-6 029 (Custom).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 221
  • river road run 11-6 025 (Custom).jpg
    river road run 11-6 025 (Custom).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 203
  • river road run 11-6 067 (Custom).jpg
    river road run 11-6 067 (Custom).jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 206
  • river road run 11-6 053 (Custom).jpg
    river road run 11-6 053 (Custom).jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 205
attachment.php

Damn it Kelley... Your camera does nothing for my figure..
Hell it makes me look like I have gained weight instead of losing 50lbs... My wife is LHAO...
Do you have any idea how much SH!T Prova4re is going to give me?:smile:

Guys, I swear I am lean and mean now...;)

well that i gay ass "im coming out"(the group photo of us leaving the gas station) pic you posted of me didn't help!!! I like knock-kneed and looks like i got tits. Gon mess up my rep!!! Tony's white one(pokey) looked stunning on the road. I couldn't see you and sjs, and i mad at another silver one as well :biggrin: . When i get my welfare check i'm getting some boost!!!!!!!!
you, steve and dave have very impressive cars :eek: !!!! Going straight line fast is one thing. Maintaining that speed on the roads we traveled is the very impressive. A few of the p-cars weren't pussy fottin either :eek:
People seriously underestimate a s/c. the turbo is another story! :biggrin:

I GOT YOU AND STEVE COMING OUT OF THE WOODS, FERTILIZING!!!!!!! That drive scared the piss out of me too!!!!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• river road run 11-6 010 (Custom).jpg
    river road run 11-6 010 (Custom).jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 201
  • river road run 11-6 032 (Custom).jpg
    river road run 11-6 032 (Custom).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 232
  • river road run 11-6 070 (Custom).jpg
    river road run 11-6 070 (Custom).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 219
  • river road run 11-6 065 (Custom).jpg
    river road run 11-6 065 (Custom).jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 210
  • river road run 11-6 037 (Custom).jpg
    river road run 11-6 037 (Custom).jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 200
Hell it makes me look like I have gained weight instead of losing 50lbs... My wife is LHAO...
Do you have any idea how much SH!T Prova4re is going to give me?

Guys, I swear I am lean and mean now...

Len, picture don't lie. :biggrin:
What happen to the front of the silver widebody one? :eek: :smile:

NSX01 said:
Do you have any idea how much SH!T Prova4re is going to give me?

Guys, I swear I am lean and mean now...

Len, picture don't lie. :biggrin:
What happen to the front of the silver widebody one? :eek: :smile:

No they don't... I wish I had a time lapsed video... Pokey:smile:
Well they do make you look average height... So they must be off by about 3-4 inches...:smile:

I'll let KO answer the question you asked him...
I think the SH!T talking is about to begin...LOL

What happen to the front of the silver widebody one? :eek: :smile:[/QUOTE]

The same thing that happened to the other 5 in front. :biggrin: You were WAY TOO FAR BACK to know :biggrin: . I can tell you about it tho!!!! :rolleyes:

NSX01 said:
Where are the pic of the Hooter's (OO) girls? :frown:

I didn't even bring my camera in. It didn't matter tho, that girl you knew had the only hooter and pooter i wanted to see!!!! :eek: :biggrin: :eek: The rest of the girls were running laps outside. Did you know they teach football at hooters???? I got quiz's faster than the beer came :confused: !!!!!

len3.8 said:
Just in case you didn't notice... We put the "WHITE" cars in the Back of the train...:biggrin: Black was truly the fastest color..

How true! hehe.. I had a great time guys, lets do this again in a couple weeks on a "slower" but equally fun route. Im thinking November 20th? around 6:30 now that some more of us realize the early start is worth it :) or is there too much family stuff going on for most?

Back