• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

St Louis Drive this weekend? 11/06?

I didn't even bring my camera in. It didn't matter tho, that girl you knew had the only hooter and pooter i wanted to see!!!! :eek: :biggrin: :eek:

No lie... She should have been working at Hooters.
I would've let her sit on the Front hood of Tony's car..
She was simply a perfect 10....

Now about this quote.
I just invested my $$ in Protech autobody stock :biggrin: :smile:

You should be right there with us when we get ours done Pokey....:biggrin: Let em get the sagginess out while they are at it as well.

Hey guys, it was nice hooking up with you at Hooters after the run. Sorry I missed the run, but after seeing the sandblasting you took :eek: I'm not 2 broken hearted!! It was great to finally put faces to your handles. Hope we have many hookups in the future. :smile:

No lie... She should have been working at Hooters.
I would've let her sit on the Front hood of Tony's car..
She was simply a perfect 10....

:biggrin: I can have her sit on my hood :eek: someday to take some pic for ya if ya wanted. :smile:

The black one is a dime a dozen. :tongue:
The white one is only a hand full. :biggrin:
The silver widebody is the sand collector and road kill cleaning vehicle. That why it sit so low :biggrin: :smile:

Last edited:
Here are some pic I took on the ferry.

Attachments

• nsxandpcar 005.jpg
    nsxandpcar 005.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 172
  • nsxandpcar 014.jpg
    nsxandpcar 014.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 165
  • nsxandpcar 022.jpg
    nsxandpcar 022.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 289
  • nsxandpcar 043.jpg
    nsxandpcar 043.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 176
attachment.php

Danggggg... Those are some very nice pics... Wow that is what it looks like from the very back....:biggrin: That is mile marker #4, I was already over the hill at #7...
You seem to have a lot of pics from a watching stand point. why is this? Is your nickname K-boose now? :tongue:
Yeah, until you move up in the pack, we shall call you
K-boose !!!!

len3.8 said:
attachment.php

Danggggg... Those are some very nice pics... Wow that is what it looks like from the very back....:biggrin: That is mile marker #4, I was already over the hill at #7...
You seem to have a lot of pics from a watching stand point. why is this? Is your nickname K-boose now? :tongue:
Yeah, until you move up in the pack, we shall call you
K-boose !!!!

Man Len if I drive like ya did my car would be in the ditch :eek: . The car handle funny that day :confused: . I went to get an alignment today the guy have to do some adjusting. The car handle great now, I can tell a big difference after the alignment. :smile:

Any more pics available of the Black NSX w/ WW lips and the 5-star rims (pictured next to the White NSX in a couple of pictures)? I'm just wondering if there are any side shots so that I can see the rims better. Also, does anyone know what rims those are on that NSX?

SSR GT3 18 X 7.5 FRONT 19 X 10 REAR
GOODYEAR GSD3 225/35/18 275/30/19

5758Nsxtl.jpg

A prime member has some on sale here... They are the darker color...
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58560

jkeen01 said:
Any more pics available of the Black NSX w/ WW lips and the 5-star rims (pictured next to the White NSX in a couple of pictures)? I'm just wondering if there are any side shots so that I can see the rims better. Also, does anyone know what rims those are on that NSX?

jkeen01 said:
Thanks for the pic and the info. Are those the same rims as on the White NSX?

No. Those are Racing Hart M5s... The same size wheel and tires..

NSX01 said:
Did anyone call the guy with the red C6 vette convertible to join us. :biggrin:
That guy is a dick-head. I hear he was at a boy scout camp and got the same storm sjs did, cept he was in a piss-ass tent. Good riddance! :smile:

To those that went on this particular drive. I finally took my car to the shop to get an estimate on the repaint of the front bumper. Obviously it looks bad but i was concerned about the quality and quantity of the paint. I felt like it had been painted with fingernail polish myself:rolleyes: . Anyway i was told the paint's reaction to the rock abuse was due to the temperature the paint was baked on? The factory paint is cooked on at a higher temp than paint on my widebody panels. Is this a true theory or in this BS? This statement was not a confirmation but an implication. I still believe it's finger nail polish:biggrin:

Ko-nsx said:
To those that went on this particular drive. I finally took my car to the shop to get an estimate on the repaint of the front bumper. Obviously it looks bad but i was concerned about the quality and quantity of the paint. I felt like it had been painted with fingernail polish myself:rolleyes: . Anyway i was told the paint's reaction to the rock abuse was due to the temperature the paint was baked on? The factory paint is cooked on at a higher temp than paint on my widebody panels. Is this a true theory or in this BS? This statement was not a confirmation but an implication. I still believe it's finger nail polish:biggrin:

Hey Bud,

Did you take it out to protech? Is that what they said? Who did you talk to?

I am thinking about getting my front bumper, b-pilars, and maybe the top redone and was interested in their opinion, time, and of course the $$$.

PM or post back buddy - thanks / happy new year STL gang!

nick

If you guys can hold off a few weeks, I am taking mine to a shop in Illinois, the did a great job on a friend's F-car.
They also painted 2 P-cars for me that were flawless, well almost...
But they now have a new facility and I want to see what he will ask for the job. I know his ability is absolutely great.

I will let you all know.
Len

PS... Anyone driving their car this weekend.
I plan on getting out at some or another Saturday.

len3.8 said:
PS... Anyone driving their car this weekend.
I plan on getting out at some or another Saturday.

ill drive if we can get a few of us together.

on a side note, does anyone know of a shop in town to trust doing a little tuning on a 93 mr2 turbo i just bought? it has some aftermarket stuff done to it and just isnt running quite right..

Back