• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2021 F1 thread....

Well, THAT was an interesting race.... NOT!.
H-

I don't think they should have awarded any drivers points today as there wasn't exactly any racing.

You got that right!!!
H-

Yeah, SPA in the dry...

Reminder me of the Canadian race in 2011....where we got soaked for hours

Bram

Bram, I was there. My wife and I got soaked, went back to the hotel and watched the restart on tv.

Good for him. He has always been a really good (maybe even great) driver, and as honest a character as I remember. Kinda a Gerhard Berger, with less flamboyance, but just as much craziness.

I remember when he was young, some of the stories that used to come out about him at “clubs” and how is now just an ordinary, average guy (to borrow from Joe Walsh)!

did anyone catch the poster behind the chief steward in race control...:cool:

when they (sky) showed the stewards calling the race..or any time they showed them...I watched on comcast espn

yessssss GT-3 ftw!!!

I'll have to replay the practice sessions. I didn't notice it during qualifying, but had several distractions (kids) during the morning.

I hope Merc knows what they may be getting into with Russel. He makes mistakes, perhaps a bit more than he should at this stage. Then again, so does Bottas.

I'll have to replay the practice sessions. I didn't notice it during qualifying, but had several distractions (kids) during the morning.

I hope Merc knows what they may be getting into with Russel. He makes mistakes, perhaps a bit more than he should at this stage. Then again, so does Bottas.

It is at the Spa track that the have the picture of the NC1

The British Press is all about Russel.
Bram

Max was on fire - best performance of the year. Mercedes had no answer, and just did silly things at the end as they were comprehensively beaten. Great drive from Gasly, and in a totally different way from Perez after he made it hard for himself on Saturday. The rest was largely a procession, as overtaking was difficult on a tight track. Alonso provided some interest - I'm warming to him this time round...

Back