• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Very nice seats on the new 493bhp Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0

Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 news, pictures and video

But the car still weighs 3020 lbs. Sad. Is that color-matched headliner a new fashion item? I want my headliner's color to match the dashboard's color.

car_photo_437944_25.jpg

Porsche is ridiculous! They must have 20+ variations of the 911! Talk about milking a cow(911)!! The car is impressive, seeing another limited edition model coming from the factory is sad/pathetic!

For those of you where cost is of no concern, you should travel to where they make the custom-fitted seats for F1 drivers and have them make one for you. The seat won't capture a sexy woman's attention, but it will make you feel very good after a long drive.

I'm afraid to even wonder how much those custom F1 seats are gonna run. But at least you can have a form fitted seat for the rest of your life (as long as you don't let yourself go).

On a Porsche site. We were making fun of the Porsche for their ridiculous variation of 911 models.:mad:

Attachments

• 997s%20poster.jpg
    997s%20poster.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 68
The white exterior is pure sex.

Back