• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you think of STMPO?

What do you think about STMPO?

• I think he's an awesome guy and his products are even more awesome!

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • I don't know what his problem is but I love and buy his products.

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • I'd buy his products if the way he presented himself here hadn't left a bad taste in my mouth.

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • I don't care about him or his products

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exhaust sounds wicked man.......:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hmmm, sounds kinda ricey, like those fartcan exhausts on a Civic :rolleyes:

Your best bet is to hear it in person. You can never accurately tell from clips on the internet.

First, you have all kinds of variances in recording equipment, then stuff gets lost in translation to a format hosted on a server, and then you have even more variance on whatever computer is playing the video....

As someone who's tried taking exhaust video clips, it's almost impossible to accurately get a good description of what an exhaust sounds like.

I've got five video cameras - each one sounds completely different when trying to record my car :rolleyes:

Dave

Good Lord Ross! That sounds pretty insane. Way too loud for my tastes personally...but if I had a dedicated track car (I do like to pick up the girlfriend sometimes)...I think this would be an awesome addition. Still waiting on someone to buy my kidney for the original Messiah with the mufflers :cool: 'cause I'm OG that way

I jus talked to Ross, and thinking of working with him on what I feel as the best widebody kit out there for NSX...period. Not sure why he isn't out there like he should be, but hopefully I'll have a finished kit to post in the near future!:biggrin:

I jus talked to Ross, and thinking of working with him on what I feel as the best widebody kit out there for NSX...period. Not sure why he isn't out there like he should be, but hopefully I'll have a finished kit to post in the near future!:biggrin:

Talk to you soon Ross!

Thanks for your passionate help!

Ty

Back