• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you think of STMPO?

What do you think about STMPO?

• I think he's an awesome guy and his products are even more awesome!

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • I don't know what his problem is but I love and buy his products.

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • I'd buy his products if the way he presented himself here hadn't left a bad taste in my mouth.

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • I don't care about him or his products

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL, I gotta say... Not alot of friends being made in this thread. But hey, gotta get in where you fit in. Haha...

I'll keep buying parts from whomever is putting out good shit, at fair prices, with most minimal hassle.

I don't see what's so hard for people to understand. You have one bad deal, ok. Learn from it, and go from there. It's kinda like the old saying, "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining".

If shit doesn't work out. Don't do business with people. Plain and simple. If things go well, or you're able to get past the occassional scrape, cool. Forge ahead and continue on the relationship.

Or.....just post your good/bad encounter, and leave it at that. People will eventually figure shit out on their own and make decisions based on the outcome. No need to set "preconceived" notions base off another persons accidental mishap, shitty luck, or them bein a piss ass cause shit didn't happen 100% to thier liking.

Bottom line, you can't please'm all. There's gonna be good/bad deals. If agreements can't be made....You say F#CK IT, cut losses, and move on.:biggrin:

bitchassness1.jpg

The above post is directed towards those who will not let the issue die. If you are in support of Ross, pick up his products, its the best way to support the man.

I can't wait for my custom cat back from STMPO.

Ross sent me some pics of him making a muffler from scratch. Not some off the shelf muffler.

Made to spec using some Aero-space stuff.

I'll have videos and pics when I get it on.

Nice! Are you getting the cat shelter? I think that's a pretty neat setup.

Dave

Nice! Are you getting the cat shelter? I think that's a pretty neat setup.

Dave

the fake cat? yep.

it's going to be either one or two actual cat casing that has been band sawed opened to remove the cat material and closed around the piping and welded on to "look" smog legal in case ( more like when ) the cops pull me over for visual inspection on his hands and knees.

the preferred thing would be the cop falling asleep tailing me.

the fake cat? yep.

it's going to be either one or two actual cat casing that has been band sawed opened to remove the cat material and closed around the piping and welded on to "look" smog legal in case ( more like when ) the cops pull me over for visual inspection on his hands and knees.

It's gutted :confused: I didn't know that.

In that case, it should be pretty obvious if you're using cats or not from the smell. Not that I condone it running without cats, but you can try these fuel fragrances:
http://www.summitracing.com/search/Brand/Manhattan-Oil/Product-Line/Manhattan-Oil-Fuel-Fragrances/?autoview=SKU

moc-19769-40.jpg

Dave

the fake cat? yep.

It's gutted :confused: I didn't know that.

In that case, it should be pretty obvious if you're using cats or not from the smell. Not that I condone it running without cats, but you can try these fuel fragrances:
http://www.summitracing.com/search/Brand/Manhattan-Oil/Product-Line/Manhattan-Oil-Fuel-Fragrances/?autoview=SKU

moc-19769-40.jpg

Dave

Batman didnt get the "shelter"... his test pipes will have the "for raod use" look in a "for off-road use only" manor.

It's like going to the track in a sleeper :)

Batman didnt get the "shelter"... his test pipes will have the "for raod use" look in a "for off-road use only" manor.

It's like going to the track in a sleeper :)

Muhahahha.

I still need to get up to speed on the STMPO vernacular.

Ross, if it's not too much problem for you, can you insert a STMPO glossary of terms for me and the rest of us to get up to speed?

Did Batman have the same setup as me Ross?

Mine looks totally badass!!!

Can't wait to get it on and fitted.

what do you have?

Batmans is very similar... Chris has the 02 headers... batmans the na1 style. I'll find a good place to start parking pics

Here is peek at yet another exhaust... custom made center exit that left for NSXPO last night.

The X-Pipe is..... wicked.... lol

TxVsLv is a very happy man....

I'll start another thread to show how it fits all car... no matter what.. and how we customized them to the car

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Regards

Attachments

• txvslv messiah 01.jpg
    txvslv messiah 01.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 406
  • txvslv messiah 02.jpg
    txvslv messiah 02.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 404
  • txvslv messiah 03.jpg
    txvslv messiah 03.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 411
  • txvslv messiah 1.jpg
    txvslv messiah 1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 412
  • txvslv messiah 2.jpg
    txvslv messiah 2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 412
Ross, it is great to have you back with us!

Rob

Batmans is very similar... Chris has the 02 headers... batmans the na1 style. I'll find a good place to start parking pics

Here is peek at yet another exhaust... custom made center exit that left for NSXPO last night.

The X-Pipe is..... wicked.... lol

TxVsLv is a very happy man....

I'll start another thread to show how it fits all car... no matter what.. and how we customized them to the car

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Regards

Sound clip on that center exit? :biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jIbf9WTt9OU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jIbf9WTt9OU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back