• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What happened to my NSX?

Mirrors: black. It looks good on the lambo, I'm sure it'll look good on your nsx

Hood Scoop Unpainted: If your hood is Carbon fiber and you get a nsx-r spoiler
All of hood painted: If none of the above.

Headlights: Color match the inside similar to how the nsx-r is color matched white

Sidescoops: As pictured.

Pillars and Roof: Paint it all green please. When its one solid color it gives nsx's a much more modern look and will tie in perfectly with the ultra modern color choice too. And plus, I promise it'll look better and much cleaner in the long run.

Lamborghini Paint Code: LAM.*0077/2 Verde Ithaca Mic 2CT PPG*0077

Good luck!

Isn't the roof of that Lambo black?:confused:

A little darker:

cruise6.jpg

cruise2.jpg

cruise1.jpg

cruise10.jpg

4788MG_4289---OzzieJohn-HDR.jpg

4788NSXPOz_4559_1920.jpg

4788MG_4344.jpg

4788MG_4341.jpg

A little lighter:

Honda-Nsx--237143.jpg

Honda-Nsx--237157.jpg

JDM color:

jp02-40.jpg

OK, so it is taking longer than I thought, but I am ok with it. They are done with body work on everything but the front bumper. They said the Cantrel GT bumper fit is garbage, but they will get it right after more work. The last paint guy told me the same. I like the look, but I think I shouldn't have bought one of the first ones.

Anyway, they did a sprayout of the verde ithica and while it is nice, it is a bit yellow. So I think I am going with the color in the photoshop mockup which is a touch greener.

I will post pics when I get them.

Cory

Here are some updated pics:
<BR><BR>
n1532964041_43941_1068.jpg

I am going to go see it today, so I will try to get some new pics.

I think your painter used some of YOUR paint on his toolbox. :wink:

I think the toolbox was the inspiration for the car !!!:eek:
See the 1st picture down in the first post.:wink:

Yeah, the color was inspired by a WRX wide body show car that he did a while back. It used multiple shades of green in a japanese sunburst paint scheme. He tired different colors and ended up painting his toolbox one of those shades and it was very striking when I saw it.

I never considered green for the NSX, but I like what I see so far. My last 3 cars have been silver, so I think a wild color might be cool and I think the NSX has the proportions to pull it off.

I can't wait to see the final result. I love that color.
I photoshopped a pic pretty close to that for another thread..

Attachments

• lambo-green-na1-nsx-tinted.jpg
    lambo-green-na1-nsx-tinted.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 856
The color you picked is crazy,i absolutely love it.I was gonna ask how did you get the paint code for Verde Ithaca green? I dont want that specific color but another 1 off the Lambo line.

Here are a couple more. It looks like I will be back in it by the end of the week.
<P>
The inner part of the scoop is going to be satin black:
DSCN0796.JPG

<P>
DSCN0797.JPG

<P>
DSCN0799.JPG

<P>
DSCN0800.JPG

<P>
Bet you cant guess which parts are mine in this pic: :wink:
DSCN0801.JPG

<P>
They are working on the Cantrell GT front bumper now. I got one of the first ones and it is garbage. It is not as bad as the comptech widebodies, but bad all the same.<P>
I am thinking about trashing it and going with a stock bumper.

Last edited:
Outstanding choice, in my opinion. That's like a bright seafoam green. Love it! I bought my NSX as a fun car, not an investment car. If I could (afford to), I'd change my color to something unique as you did and like the car below.

nsx2.jpg

Back