• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What happened to my NSX?

Thanks for the compliment. The response from everyone both on Prime and locally has been overwhelmingly positive. At first, I wanted to keep it simple, but this car has been in my life for 5 years now, and I just can't see myself selling it any time soon. I love the orange too, it was on my initial list of "optional colors".
<P>
We will all see the finished results very soon...

Props for doing something unique and different....

I love the Verde Ithaca green, on a spay out is different than on the whole car - I still think that should have been your color of choice but it's your car so can't wait to see the final results.

I do agree with one member though, just spray it exactly like the Lambo paint scheme. Btw that black/green is standard issue for their LE edition cars in 2006 so if you are going to 2-tone it, do that. A black roof and mirrors with the rest of the car green is perfect. Compliment it with the black wheels with the green edge lip and some Powdercoated matching Brembo's in the same green paint = PERFECT! :)

Personally I would have stuck to the lines of a 2002+ body and keep everything else stock except maybe some sideskirts and a NSX-R spoiler and hood. I'm not a fan of those crazy body kits but to each his own.

Subscribed to see the final look - be sure to take some nice pics NOT in direct sunlight so we can see the various shades of the car.

rick

A couple more pics...
<P>
DSC07327.JPG

<P>
DSC07328.JPG

<P>
DSC07329.JPG

<P>
DSC07330.JPG

wow..so far im loving this...i had a neon green camaro back in the day..but i dont have the balls to do it with my nsx as with it's current black resale would be quite easy...but man oh man dose that look GREAT so far

Attachments

• larons%20black%20nsx%20037.jpg
    larons%20black%20nsx%20037.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 158
  • larons%20black%20nsx%20033.jpg
    larons%20black%20nsx%20033.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 209
Wow looks great! I love green... Can't wait to see more pictures!

It's making my kawi green zx10r jealous!!
IMG_7391small.jpg

And also the inside of my race car jealous too...
IMG_4456.jpg

Back