• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's the guilty party that outran the cops?

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STILL REMAINS A MYSTERY! :confused:

Three NSXs out on a cruise together and no one said a word on prime.

Last edited:
I agree with you, but remember that the person never got caught so don't expect anyone to raise their hand and say "Yes, it was me"...

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STILL REMAINS A MYSTERY! :confused:

Three NSXs out on a cruise together and no one said a word on prime.

Keep in mind NSXPrime is like a microcommunity. There are many avid NSX owners that refuse to partake here. This is especially the case in SoCal.

Agreed. I know many owners who do not care to be on the forums. Different strokes for different folks.

How do you know they never got caught?

Too bad the NSX wasn't painted orange and known as the General Li.. I'm guessing that cops on chases need supervisor approval to ram a car to end a chase and they did not get it otherwise in the parking lot that NSX would have been crushed.

there are at least 10-15 owners who are not on prime for every one that is.

...how many of you would tell on the guy if you were in the cruise.

there are at least 10-15 owners who are not on prime for every one that is.
3rqmdi.jpg

Too bad the NSX wasn't painted orange and known as the General Li.. I'm guessing that cops on chases need supervisor approval to ram a car to end a chase and they did not get it otherwise in the parking lot that NSX would have been crushed.

You'd be surprised how many agencies have policies that prohibit the use of TVI, and even in agencies that don't prohibit it officers have to get certified before being able to.

never seen this one on cops, or real tv !!
I still cant believe the cops didnt ram the car, they dont give a hoot if its a fiat or ferrari..

what if it was a Chick? and she was hot like fast and the fury LOL

but seriously raising your hand and saying I did it is like walking into the police station and say I did it I would like to not pass go and go directly to prison for 5 years

when your standing at the gates of heaven then I would fess up... on earth keep it in your pocket

There is a statute of limitations on this sort of thing where after a certain amount of time, you can admit to having done it and they can't use that against you... See Alex Roy etc...

There is a statute of limitations on this sort of thing where after a certain amount of time, you can admit to having done it and they can't use that against you... See Alex Roy etc...

Yeah tell that to the cop that lost the perp. People get caught because they open there big fat mouth. Cops love Facebook and social media sites for this reason. Im sure they know who it is and he has payed the price. Most likely not in court. My cousin pissed off a local cop on his bike. They found him shortly after. He had to move due to the constant harassment. Laws don't apply to cops unless they get caught red handed in the act with a creditable witness.

Even if they can't convict you, they can still ruin your day/week/month/year and cost you a lot of money depending on how pissed they are at you.

wow. that was great. i have to give the nsx driver props. he was smart. he drove into the parking lot to lure in the cops, that way, he'll get a few cops "stuck" so he can make his way less congested through traffic. smart driver. but dangerous. i am surprised this is still a mystery

The current video is different than the original. The entire first part with the other NSXs is gone now.

Back