• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Camber Correction Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the opposite.

Thom's kit actually pushes the top of the wheels out, away from the coilovers. If anything, you will need to watch your fenders to see if they will rub the tires.

It is minor difference however, I think we are talking 5-6 mm.(from my experience)

mine:

Oh Crap... I've already got a 5mm spacer on my rear, I'm wondering if it will stick out too much now? My Volks are 9.5 or 10 wide. It should hopefully clear my coils, I've got slightly bigger coils I've got Eibach springs over stock with an adjustable coil perch on my bilsteins...

Oh Crap... I've already got a 5mm spacer on my rear, I'm wondering if it will stick out too much now? My Volks are 9.5 or 10 wide. It should hopefully clear my coils, I've got slightly bigger coils I've got Eibach springs over stock with an adjustable coil perch on my bilsteins...

No fear, that's exactly what I have! (Bilsteins. custom perch, Eibach springs)

In the picture above, I'm lowered about 2.5-2.75 inches and my rims are 19x10's with 275/30/19's with a 10 or 15 mm spacer! I can run with or without spacer.

Last edited:
Put me down for a set of the mild. Please PM me with payment instructions.

Thanks.

'Mild' hardware is currently in production again, first run is all sold out. There should be 10 sets available possibly in a month; three accounted for. I'll put your name down to hold a set.

Payment... go to my lack-luster web page and select group buy button at bottom of page.

Install instructions with better clarity will be created shortly.

http://www.geocities.com/thomayotte/NSX_Camber_Correction.html

Last edited:
Hey Thom, did you get my PM? I'm in for an agressive kit do you still have stock on them?

Thanks,

'Mild' hardware is currently in production. There should be 10 sets available possibly in a month; three accounted for. I'll put your name down to hold a set.

Payment... go to my lack-luster web page and select group buy button at bottom of page.

Install instructions with better clarity will be created shortly.

http://www.geocities.com/thomayotte/NSX_Camber_Correction.html

Richard,

I sent to your email. Let me know if you did not get it and I'll PM you the same.

Sorry Thom, my outlook filed it into the Junk, problem fixed. :wink: Thanks Thom!

anyone in SoCal want to join me on one?

1. EVOF575GTC
2. your name...

Question for you So Cal guys. Are you planning this in conjunction with install at Nigel Motors as well? I believe that a few of you had the work done there last year, but wanted to make sure.

Is the process able to be completed solely by Ramon, or does he need to remove the parts and send them out and then install them when they return? Just trying to gauge down time as he is a ways from my house.

Thanks for the reply.

Question for you So Cal guys. Are you planning this in conjunction with install at Nigel Motors as well? I believe that a few of you had the work done there last year, but wanted to make sure.

Is the process able to be completed solely by Ramon, or does he need to remove the parts and send them out and then install them when they return? Just trying to gauge down time as he is a ways from my house.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah.. Ramon would be doing the installs. I know he just recently did one with no problems (same kit from Thom).

I haven't heard anything back regarding the group buy though...???:confused:

Yeah.. Ramon would be doing the installs. I know he just recently did one with no problems (same kit from Thom).

So he can do everything at his shop? He doesn't need to remove the parts and ship them to Thom, correct?

Just wondering if it will be a single day job, or will I have to leave my car down there torn apart for a week or so?

thanks

So he can do everything at his shop? He doesn't need to remove the parts and ship them to Thom, correct?

Just wondering if it will be a single day job, or will I have to leave my car down there torn apart for a week or so?

thanks

One day job, no problem! Ramon also did mine.

Thom,

I'm in for an aggressive kit. I'll pm you with the details...

BASH

Can someone explain to me which kit I need?

I want the rear tires to be straight up and down. That means 0 Degrees camber right? I've lowered my car about 1.5" in the front and 1.25" in the back from my estimation. Thanks! :cool:

Thom, let me know when the next batch is available. I was hoping to get the camber kit done right before I needed new tires but I can't drive much further on my current ones :( Thanks

Thom

Please sign me up for the GB for the less aggressive kit.
About how long will it take for the next batch?

For those installing at Niguel Motors, about how much $$ for install?

Thx

Jeff Ling

Just picked up on the thread. I haven't been here in a while.

Correct, you'll need a hydrolic press to press out the OEM pivots. There are two aluminum sleeves and eight polymer bushings to press in with the Hydrolic presss. After that the pivots slide in. I need to work on the install instructions to better equip the install, but all in all its pretty simple.

Let me know which kits you guys are after. Currently I don't have any of the 'Mild' kits, and I only have 4 'Aggressive' kits left. I'll need to get production started up for more product. Please let me know...

Canada: I'll put it plainly, Customs can cost you. If you can find someone with an address in the US, I can ship without customs expense, then they can ship to you, that would be cheaper.

Thom,

Anything going on with this? I know I need an aggressive kit and I'm pretty sure Erick does as well..

add your name to the OC/SoCal group buy list
looks like i need at least one more committed person to make it official

please call Niguel Motors @ (949) 348-2476 for prices.

1. EVOF575GTC - 1.5inch drop aggressive kit for me please
2. Chado
3. sgvnsxrated
4. NCC-1701D (currently 1 inch drop on my car... mild or aggressive????)
5.Racerxjling

Thom, please keep us updated when the coming batch is released.
thanks!

2. Chado - 1.5 inch drop aggressive kit for me please
3. sgvnsxrated
5.Racerxjling

thanks![

2. Chado - 1.5 inch drop aggressive kit for me please
3. sgvnsxrated
5.Racerxjling

thanks![

Should I paypal the GB $$ now or wait til' we have the minimum commitments?

Thx

Jeff

Add me to the list for the aggressive kit. Please let me know as soon as it will be available. Thanks!

2. Chado
3. sgvnsxrated
5.Racerxjling
6.HotRod - Mild

Thanks Thom

2. Chado
3. sgvnsxrated
5.Racerxjling
6.HotRod - Mild

Thanks Thom
:confused: :confused: :confused: um I think I got here first.....

2. Chado
3. sgvnsxrated
5. Racerxjling
6. enkrypt3d - aggressive kit
7 .HotRod - Mild

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back