• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Crashed my NSX...

Ok so for the record, how many blue NSX's have you had? Be honest! haha dude it seems like you have a different NSX every year! yet it looks the same! what the heck is going on? haha u sell it then u buy another etc etc...... how many times have you done this? haha

^^^^ That is because his first two NSX's was the same car. He sold his first NSX and then bought it back it from same guy he sold it to for less than he sold it for.

Sorry to hear that, i really like the blue/blue le. I am looking for one too as well as imola/imola. By the way, just curious, what will happen to the car now?

Sorry to hear that, i really like the blue/blue le. I am looking for one too as well as imola/imola. By the way, just curious, what will happen to the car now?

The car will probably show up in Florida with a clean title...on ebay.

Found this picture.
Here is the link:
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newphotos/exotics2010apr05/nsx_20100301_1.shtml

nsx_20100301_1.jpg

Yea he wrecks them sells as salvage and ends up with a clean title in another state, how NSX has he wrecked, he should be BANNED from owning another one, as he is killing off the breed. like pet owners that dont feed their animals and the judge tells them they can never own another animal. LOL

Yea he wrecks them sells as salvage and ends up with a clean title in another state, how NSX has he wrecked, he should be BANNED from owning another one, as he is killing off the breed. like pet owners that dont feed their animals and the judge tells them they can never own another animal. LOL

who are you talking about? you seem to do this in all of your posts.

blue bat has wrecked this one only. a mistake in driving that many many many other owners have come across in the past. his previous ones were all sold (albeit it was the same one sold, and bought,then sold) in pristine condition.

Back