• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy CT Engineering Supercharger kit 91-05 NSX (Ends April 1, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bookmark. Everyone PM'ed.

Has anyone here deposited the money yet? I was surprised when I saw the bill! It is totally different than what we have talked.

Last edited:
Has anyone here deposited the money yet? I was surprised when I saw the bill! It is totally different than what we have talked.

I replied to your PM. There is no trickery going on. The price is what I quoted. If you took the brace option, that adds cost. If you are in CA and your unit is being shipped to a CA address, there is tax. There is also a shipping cost. Please look at the bill carefully or email to me and I will look it over. If there is a mistake on comptech's part, rest assured it will be corrected. You seem upset but believe me no one is trying to pull a fast one on you.

I replied to your PM. There is no trickery going on. The price is what I quoted. If you took the brace option, that adds cost. If you are in CA and your unit is being shipped to a CA address, there is tax. There is also a shipping cost. Please look at the bill carefully or email to me and I will look it over. If there is a mistake on comptech's part, rest assured it will be corrected. You seem upset but believe me no one is trying to pull a fast one on you.

I will pm you with the bill that he sent me. It is just the kit, no other braces ( I already had the brace) and the tax was excluded.

Last edited:
PM'ed.

- - - Updated - - -

I will pm you with the bill that he sent me. It is just the kit, no other braces ( I already had the brace) and the tax was excluded.

Just to let everyone know, this was a misunderstanding of combining the optional brace and SC price into one which made drtruong think the kit cost more. I have asked Nate to itemize everything separately to avoid future confusion.

- - - Updated - - -

10 DAYS LEFT TO GET THE INITIAL $750 IN AND LOCK THE PRICING GUYS. THIS IS IT. DON'T MISS OUT THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL SEE THIS KIND OF DEAL ON A SUPERCHARGER KIT

Maybe this was asked already, but the PM'd price I got, does that price include shipping and CA Sales Tax?

No. You have a PM.

PM for my '95 please...

I have a local friend with a 91...non-primer I am trying to convince...he rode in my ctsc and was impressed. Please pm a price

Everyone PM'ed.

So temping on this group buy :redface:. I wish there was more time so I can think about it a little more....

So I'm confused.. am I getting a PM since I'm #4 on the list automatically? Or do I have to ask here for it?

I know this is GB is becomming bigger than the last one and lists may be getting out of hand... I'm #32 on the original list and have not had a PM... Just wondering if I could be advised on final pricing as well please?

Dave, please pm me a gb price on ct supercharger fot 97 na2 with brace. Thank you, sir!

So temping on this group buy :redface:. I wish there was more time so I can think about it a little more....

First of all... Aren't you selling your NSX? LOL.... Is this for your NEXT NSX? :)

I sent you a PM.

guys you just need to get that first $750 in to secure your pricing.

Nate is giving various guys various amounts of time for the second and third payments (within reason). That's why I set up a poll asking people when it would be good for them to come up with the money. Some want their kit like right now. Some want to wait. I have tried to accommodate everyone. I worked hard at this, to get you the time you might need. The only thing you have to do right now is get your initial deposit in. The guys that pay first get their kits first. The guys that put it off and pay later, get their kits later. This helps both you and CTE, so that there is less demand on you and on production. It may be months before the last kit is built and shipped. But unless you place that first deposit and show that you are serious, he just can't indefinitely wait and offer you this price.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone PM'ed.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also not sure if you guys get this or not: I am a prime member that set this group buy up direct through the manufacturer. That means there is no dealer involved, which gets you the lowest price possible. There is a difference between when I go through all the hard work and the manufacturer gives me a discounted clutch, and when a group buy is setup by a third party and a dealer gets a markup on each and every kit you guys buy. I've taken all those dollars and handed them back to you. This pricing is very very low. It's better than what some used kits have sold for here. You have lots of time to pay if need be, but you have to jump in and get your first deposit in.

Last edited:
Has anyone asked about purchasing the high boost pulley? I don't want to complicate the purchases but it would be nice to buy it all at the same time.

Has anyone asked about purchasing the high boost pulley? I don't want to complicate the purchases but it would be nice to buy it all at the same time.

You can't just go high boost with a pulley you know. You will need a host of support items including engine management and tuning.

ditto what TURBO2GO said...

If you want more boost why don't you work out a deal with Nate for the "tuner" kit. You can specify the size of the blower you want (bigger boost done properly) and provide your own fueling solution. I believe this can be arranged with Nate if you're specific enough and not waste a lot of his time.

If you decide to go down this path.. start another thread and we'll help you piece together a properly sized kit to your liking.

Sorry for the noob question. Didn't realize there was more to the high boost pully. I think I will just stick to the basic system and maybe upgrade later. Thanks nsx family.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back