• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally found the right "one" ...

picked up my 91 last Friday, ... looking forward to making it "mine"! ;) :D
needs a little TLC, then on with the mods!

Mikey get down here so we can put the F-CON in!! :D

imgp2692ik0.jpg

imgp2696eb3.jpg

Wow, a 91 with the 02+conversion already done, aftermarket wheels, WW kit(minus the screen in the side skirt), front valance, a/m side mirrors.

Welcome to the family.

congrtats, Sean!!!

Glad you found one, cuz I sold mine last Friday:frown:

PM me the details....

Last edited:
got it for $26,888!! :eek: :D :D

mods on the car thus far:

-'02 update of course w/wings west skirts & C-West mirrors
-TAR-OX 6 pot fronts w/2 piece rotors
-Bilstein sus
-Dali 'reds' sways
-5Zigen GN+'s (18"s)
-TAITEC exhaust
-Comptech Headers
-MOMO steering wheel

I think that's it....
I need to refit the '02 body parts, needs an alignment, needs a stereo (has a 4CH Alpine amp in it, but stock radio which doesn't work got put back in), check out the upkeep of the motor, etc, needs window regulators, and the A/C fixed.

.... then get my F-CON put in with a tune, ... that'll hold me over for a little while...;) :D

I'm very happy with the purchase, ... I feel like i got a good deal!

ahhhh.............I saw this one too...........now I know why the PO never replied to my e-mail. Very nice buy. Congrats.

got it for $26,888!! :eek: :D :D

mods on the car thus far:

-'02 update of course w/wings west skirts & C-West mirrors
-TAR-OX 6 pot fronts w/2 piece rotors
-Bilstein sus
-Dali 'reds' sways
-5Zigen GN+'s (18"s)
-TAITEC exhaust
-Comptech Headers
-MOMO steering wheel

I think that's it....
I need to refit the '02 body parts, needs an alignment, needs a stereo (has a 4CH Alpine amp in it, but stock radio which doesn't work got put back in), check out the upkeep of the motor, etc, needs window regulators, and the A/C fixed.

.... then get my F-CON put in with a tune, ... that'll hold me over for a little while...;) :D

I'm very happy with the purchase, ... I feel like i got a good deal!

How many miles? That seems like a steal. Welcome!

VERY good value - congrats! How many miles?

WHAT!?!? Didn't you just get this not long ago? :confused:

almost two years...Dec. 05...not long enough:frown:

had to cash in my "savings account" (I sold it for $3500 more then I paid for her though:biggrin:)

put about $6K into it though...still not a bad deal....I'll take that every day...

I'll be back with my third one soon....let the search begin....:smile:

OH....now I remember. This car was advertised for like 12 hours before you bought it. Bought from Bob Z and Motor Company right? I called the next mornign and it was gone already.

I wanted that car so bad............but was just too far away.

OH....now I remember. This car was advertised for like 12 hours before you bought it. Bought from Bob Z and Motor Company right? I called the next mornign and it was gone already.

I wanted that car so bad............but was just too far away.
LOL! They had SO many people calling for it, it was crazy!

I looked on autotrader / prime /'insert car site here' sites Every morning, first thing, for like 2 months.....LOL
This car showed up on autotrader one morning, and I knew it was a brand new listing, the pics had not even made it online yet (it takes autotrader an hour or so sometimes). I called and asked about it, ran the carfax, etc....
Found a for sale thread for it here on Prime from a couple months ago too.... (he was asking much more, but he also took a couple things off the car, plus i did not get any stock parts with it)

I immediately called and got a check from my bank, drove up there (after continuously calling them! LOL), drove it and bought it.... kinda took a little chance, but with all the mods, especially the 02 update, i thought i couldn't go wrong. ;) :D

they said they had people offer More money for the car when I was on my way to LA!! :eek: I'm glad they were at least courteous enough to tell them I was driving in from out of town to buy it, and told them no. (Bob Zand has a lot of nice cars btw, a lot of BMW's etc, for very good prices, I might get a 2nd daily driver from them, even though they're a couple hours away)

then i had to run off a couple people that were all over it when i pulled in the dealership..... talk about a race to the finish! lol

I have a few things that need addressing, all common stuff that's no big deal.

I might be selling this exhaust and getting one that's a bit more on the mild side though... lol It's a loud that i'm not used to anymore...

Nothing but love for it so far, ... i got a Recaro child seat for my son, ... he LOVES it too! ;) :D

LOL! They had SO many people calling for it, it was crazy!

I looked on autotrader / prime /'insert car site here' sites Every morning, first thing, for like 2 months.....LOL
This car showed up on autotrader one morning, and I knew it was a brand new listing, the pics had not even made it online yet (it takes autotrader an hour or so sometimes). I called and asked about it, ran the carfax, etc....
Found a for sale thread for it here on Prime from a couple months ago too.... (he was asking much more, but he also took a couple things off the car, plus i did not get any stock parts with it)

I immediately called and got a check from my bank, drove up there (after continuously calling them! LOL), drove it and bought it.... kinda took a little chance, but with all the mods, especially the 02 update, i thought i couldn't go wrong. ;) :D

they said they had people offer More money for the car when I was on my way to LA!! :eek: I'm glad they were at least courteous enough to tell them I was driving in from out of town to buy it, and told them no. (Bob Zand has a lot of nice cars btw, a lot of BMW's etc, for very good prices, I might get a 2nd daily driver from them, even though they're a couple hours away)

then i had to run off a couple people that were all over it when i pulled in the dealership..... talk about a race to the finish! lol

I have a few things that need addressing, all common stuff that's no big deal.

I might be selling this exhaust and getting one that's a bit more on the mild side though... lol It's a loud that i'm not used to anymore...

Nothing but love for it so far, ... i got a Recaro child seat for my son, ... he LOVES it too! ;) :D

Nice story man............props to you for taking action..........I hope to join the group with my first NSX soon also.............

Back