• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HellaFlush '09 ~ Venice Beach, CA

Jerry great work on the pics. Im still working on the Chino Hills pics....

jerry, gail, graeme, and reagan...let's do a meet soon. or maybe a cruise somehwere and take some pics. haha

haven't seen you guys in a while and the weather seems to be letting up.

:cool:

Last edited:
awesome pics guys. seeing the last 4 pics made me alittle homesick .i miss Sawtelle and Hurry curry. I use to go there all the time and eat there. also the Crepe Nazi thats there next to volcano tea. Then Sushi Mac thats just down the street. What are they Building across the street from the plaza? I havent been To L.A for almost 1 year. BTW like most people say how in the hell you get 3 empty parking spots in a roll right infront of that plaza. I always have to park where the guys try to vailate my car.

Last edited:
beautifull cars and great pictures:biggrin:

jerry, gail, graeme, and reagan...let's do a meet soon. or maybe a cruise somehwere and take some pics. haha

haven't seen you guys in a while and the weather seems to be letting up.

:cool:

Come on, Ron. I'm one post above yours.... we had chicken together.. you're friends with my girlfriend's sister... and you don't invite me. sheeeeeeesh!

Come on, Ron. I'm one post above yours.... we had chicken together.. you're friends with my girlfriend's sister... and you don't invite me. sheeeeeeesh!

haha....don't worry i didn't forget you...when the time actually comes out to meet you will be notified, haha...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

maybe thinkin' sometime soon actually, this or next weekend...

mg4744.jpg

that is gorgeous!

Back