• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HellaFlush '09 ~ Venice Beach, CA

Was a great meet guys.... pics as promised, better late than never right? :biggrin:

Awesome meet by HellaFlush and the WFC crew... :cool:

mg4739x.jpg

Gail's freshly installed WEDs Sport
mg4738.jpg

Graeme's AVS 5
mg4744.jpg

HellaFlush & WFC Crew :)
mg4789.jpg

mg4787.jpg

mg4788.jpg

mg4790.jpg

Last edited:
Need some 5mm spacers on the rear of the black one. Wed Sports look awesome. Works speak for themselves.:wink: Nice yellow "H" badge. Can't believe they make those.

Last edited:
Wow!!! Words cannot describe how good the Advans AVS Model 5's look on CDX_NSX black NSX. Can there be a more perfect wheel for the NSX?
bowdown.gif
phatyo.gif

This NSX should be in a magazine or in F&F5 :biggrin:

mg4744.jpg

Mike

Love the wheels! Which bumper? Cantrell? If it is, do they make a fit for pre- '02?

Last edited:
Great pics Jerry!

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

Need some 5mm spacers on the rear of the black one.

Yup. Spacers are next on my list.

Love the wheels! Which bumper? Cantrell? If it is, do they make a fit for pre- '02?

Thanks! I started off with an '02+ Cantrell and modified it for pre-'02 (could have gone Marga Hills, really :D). I also made couple of other custom changes. Essentially, the only thing that I left untouched is the lip.

Last edited:
Model 5's really are timeless iconic wheels - just look at how hot twin 5 spokes are nowadays, plus how many companies that ripped the actual design!

Best wheel on the NSX. Period.

pffft...I dont know what the big deal is Graeme. Those wheels dont look that good:( I would suggest you unload them my way, I will dispose of them properly...

:biggrin:

Let me think about that and get back to you .....................
....................................................................................
.....................................................................................
......................................................................................
.......................................... (etc., etc.) :D

Looks like you drew quite a crowd on Sawtelle!

The crowd was us. :D Jerry's family and friends came along to the meet. We had a crowd of one which is the guy on the right side of the picture, facing the street. He's an NSX owner who isn't on the forum.

Looks like you drew quite a crowd on Sawtelle!

The fact that they found three empty consecutive parking spots on Sawtelle is the most shocking thing about this picture :eek: :biggrin:

It was great finally seeing these cars up close on Sunday... Hot in pictures, smokin' hot in person!

The fact that they found three empty consecutive parking spots on Sawtelle is the most shocking thing about this picture :eek: :biggrin:

It was great finally seeing these cars up close on Sunday... Hot in pictures, smokin' hot in person!

I was thinking the exact same thing.

That was my first time to Sawtelle, but I later realized just how lucky we were to find three spots together as there were no other spots open. :)

Those model 5's blow me away every time. I'd roll my current wheels off a cliff for a set of those.

Need some 5mm spacers on the rear of the black one. Wed Sports look awesome. Works speak for themselves.:wink: Nice yellow "H" badge. Can't believe they make those.

thanks David, it was either Yellow or indiglo blue :smile:

Great pics Jerry!

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

Yup. Spacers are next on my list.

Graeme, I think you need 25mm spacers for the wheels.....oh btw, I have one for sale haha shameless plug :biggrin:

The crowd was us. :D Jerry's family and friends came along to the meet. We had a crowd of one which is the guy on the right side of the picture, facing the street. He's an NSX owner who isn't on the forum.

That and the weird guy wearing a brown shirt that says "What Da Duck."

Thanks. The parking maid took notice, she drove by and 2 out of 3 meters just expired, she turned around and waited across street. :eek: :biggrin:

Last edited:
The parking maid took notice, she drove by and 2 out of 3 meters just expired, she turned around and waited across street. :eek: :biggrin:

Yeah man... you gotta watch out for those parking officers in that part of town... they are EFFIN' NINJA... one time I stopped by a friend's house who lives near there... parked in a Permit-only spot, ran inside for literally 3 minutes... and when I came back out there was a ticket on my car. They must hide in the trees or something...

Back