• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meeyatch1 + NSX unveiling in Detroit = AWESOME!!

Toned down beak, niiiice. Rims make the package as well.

does the rear look a little eclipse ish:frown:

I'm glad they took *my* idea to use classier Zanardi-style wheels. Mitch, did they give me credit yet? I missed the first part of the live show. :)

starting price = mid $150k..... wow...........
IDK.... that's .... IDK.......... a little speechless at the moment.

now we know....who won the price guess thread?

It's expensive, but in line with competitors. Sounds like it already needs an aftermarket exhaust though. ;)

Last edited:
$150,000 with multiple versions of the car....ordering middle of this year, deliveries late 2015.

I like it.

I don't know why anyone is surprised by the ~$155k price point.... since they already said they're competing against the R8-V10.

Rear's are 285.. .anyone catch the front size?

9 speed dct - anyone catch that?

Weird engine visual through the back window. looks to blank off everything except the middle of the inlet manifold.

Also interesting that rear motor can directly drive the wheels, not through the engine and gearbox. I guess that means it won't be used for torque fill like in the P1.

The back did look a little eclipse/350Z ish to me. Love the wheels and the improvements on the front end though. Seems like Ted actually took into account some of the discussion at NSXPO2013.

-Alec

I'm glad they took *my* idea to use classier Zanardi-style wheels. Mitch, did they give me credit yet? I missed the first part of the live show. :)

2016-acura-nsx_100496884_h.jpg

You mean my idea - NSV Circa December 2011:

NSVblack.jpg

See similarity with new Civic Type R too???

Thumbnail.jpg

Not allowed to believe in coincidence.

Last edited:
Back