• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mugen M7's: I don't get it *confused*

make sure to leave the price stickers on the rims so people will not accuse you of being cheap.:smile:
and they better have 'jdm' all over.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has to be the best thread ever!!!

People that own close to a 100,000k car complaining about 5,000k

the point of the discussion was justification of paying premium based on name only for wheels that do not offer any performance gains and esthetic changes subject to owners' opinion only.
majority of folks would have no problem (and are ) paying top dollar for super light wheels on daily basis.

I found a perfect example of Swerve's point of view.

What if Mugen made beer?

mugen_beer0.jpg

there you go:wink:

unusual and different but won't get you buzzed.

edit:
now, a keg of 'keystone' is not an answer either, :)

i love this thread.

people wonder why m7 seller ask so much..and yet it causes so much commotion.
to each their own.

Ah, so if I get these I will be baller status in only certain circles. Thats toight.
Yes. The M7s are like fake boobs that SOME people crave. Fake boobs are ugly but someones will pay big bucks for and proudly show them off. It all boils down to what floats your boat.
I don't like fake boobs.:tongue:
Steve

Last edited:
Yes. The M7s are like fake boobs that SOME people crave. Fake boobs are ugly but someones will pay big bucks for and proudly show them off. It all boils down to what floats your boat.
Steve

Thats an your opinion. You are entitled to that. I like all Boobies.

Steve
I like bolt-ons as long as they're nice, round and symmetrical. This goes for b00bs and wheels ;)

Hey! Fake boobs are real boobs too lol. But I love the M7's, my favorite JDM of them all. I had a chance to buy a set for my s2000 but couldn't let myself drop 6k on wheels that were gonna be put on my daily driver. When I make more coin ill definitely own a set. It's just something people would like to own, like people who collect stamps and such. To each their own.

$600 shipping? I can ship a car half way across the US for that :eek:

did someone say M7s?

Since I <3 JDM i'm doing everyone here a favor and posting this. Oh, and it's only $600 for shipping!

NSX Mugen M7, Rarest and Super Mint Set
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...714797&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
Starting Bid $5,000.

What a terrible ad. What the hell is "NSX Mugen M7 wheels?" Are people this retarded they cannot post exact sizes and offsets? I've also noticed S2k owners selling "NSX FITMENT" Mugen wheels here on prime... HARDLY "NSX FITMENT." But to each his own. Good for the owner if he gets a million bucks for them.

What a terrible ad. What the hell is "NSX Mugen M7 wheels?" Are people this retarded they cannot post exact sizes and offsets? I've also noticed S2k owners selling "NSX FITMENT" Mugen wheels here on prime... HARDLY "NSX FITMENT." But to each his own. Good for the owner if he gets a million bucks for them.
They call them NSX fitment because Mugen made the wheels specifically for the NSX.

They call them NSX fitment because Mugen made the wheels specifically for the NSX.

I understand that, but it would be in the best interest of the seller to state the sizes/offsets/etc. Secondly, on my second point- when I have seen people post "NSX FITMENT," they are not really nsx fitment... but rather s2k fitment.

That set is posted here on Prime.
Yes, I know. And here he is again asking the same community he plans to sell to about how desirable his "ultra rare" Mugen seats are. Just so that he can turn around and sell it for 5x market rate to that same community.

I'm all about shrewed businessmen but I find this quite hysterical.

I understand that, but it would be in the best interest of the seller to state the sizes/offsets/etc. Secondly, on my second point- when I have seen people post "NSX FITMENT," they are not really nsx fitment... but rather s2k fitment.
I was talking about the M7 and MF10 sets. You're right about posting specs if he didn't do so and I agree about calling wheels NSX fitment when they're not.

I'm calling the set of Regas that I'm selling NSX spec since I pieced them together and they fit my NSX quite well :biggrin:

Yes, I know. And here he is again asking the same community he plans to sell to about how desirable his "ultra rare" Mugen seats are. Just so that he can turn around and sell it for 5x market rate to that same community.

I'm all about shrewed businessmen but I find this quite hysterical.
As much as I love the M7 and MF10 I would not spend that amount of money even if I had it to blow.

For 5k+ you can get custom one off wheels made for you... doesnt get much 'rare' than that....

I'd like to think NSX owners are more about function than intangiables like "rarity". That's more a S2K, jdm Civic owners thing...

Pics of the dreaded (I personally love 'em) Mugen M7 wheels from NSX Fiesta:

164169_1753725364054_1266518311_1942729_8312483_n.jpg

165786_1753721843966_1266518311_1942726_3907609_n.jpg

Back