• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need 2 Tix To Disneyworld 5 Day Passes

Hi,

Fellow NSX owner just booked my disneyworld vacation today. I just need tix to the park. Looking for a five day pass or six day with park hopper option. I understand if you live in the area these are really cheap for the locals. I am coming from Oregon and will be in town from Sept. 1 to Sept 8th any help would be greatly appreicated. I just booked my hotel to stay in the disney resort and only thing missing is the tickets to the park. Any help would be most appreciated.

John

email [email protected]

thanks
I need a total of 2 passes

Being a Florida resident and getting those rates usually requires a proof of residency and a fingerprint when they give you the tickets. I don't know if you can do what you're trying to do.

You may try contacting your local AAA office to see if they have any discounts.

blavenia said:
Being a Florida resident and getting those rates usually requires a proof of residency and a fingerprint when they give you the tickets. I don't know if you can do what you're trying to do.
Yeah, that fingerprint thing really bothers me. I can understand the reasoning behind it, I guess, but it still makes me feel uncomfortable.

I just got back from Orlando today. I have a family member that works in security at Disney. I asked about the whole finger print thing since I have the annual pass. Here's what she said.....when you put your pointer finger and middle finger into the little machine thingy (she didnt call it a thingy, but whatever the heck it is), there is a bar that touches the inside web part between those 2 fingers, the machine measures the length of your fingers. The machine does not work well with children which is why most small children wont be asked to put their hand in the "thingy". :cool:

92NSX said:
Yeah, that fingerprint thing really bothers me. I can understand the reasoning behind it, I guess, but it still makes me feel uncomfortable.

Let's just keep our "thingies" to ourselves. :)

Back